I copied an image of a couch I was shopping for to my
desktop. Now I can't get rid of it. It's not saved AS my
desktop, just an image of it. I've right-clicked it
hoping I would see some options that would let me delete
it, but there were none. I changed my desktop, but that
didn't help either. Any suggestions?

"marcel yoder" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| I copied an image of a couch I was shopping for to my
| desktop. Now I can't get rid of it. It's not saved AS my
| desktop, just an image of it. I've right-clicked it
| hoping I would see some options that would let me delete
| it, but there were none. I changed my desktop, but that
| didn't help either. Any suggestions?

What have you tried in...
Control Panel
Display