StormTrooper XL-ATX With H100 Pull push Push?

aleksanderness

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
Okey so im building a new pc and was wondering what would be most efficient way to setup my h100 with my Storm Tropper XL ATX case.

The h100 radiator will be mounted in the top rear of the case.
So my options are:

4x fans in push pull onto the H100 mounting it up underneath the top of the case and than 2 more 140mm fans above the case. between the top lid. Making a total of 6 fans in pull push push.
Like this guy dos with his cool master case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbH1mhZWRn8 Cool master case.
My question to this setup is will the extra 2 fans on the top of case help anything? ¨

Second option is Mounting 2 fans to the bottom of the radiator, mounting the radiator to the case and using 2 more 120m fans on the upper side of the case.

I'm not sure what fans to get though, as im from norway my fan selection isnt the biggest.
Iv read that the nocturnal's are regarded as one of the best, but i want red led fans.
I looked at the Silverspire fans and after reading abit, fans with a tunnel like ex haust isnt preferable whene it comes to cooling radiators.
So that leaves me with:
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm Red LED
Akasa 120mm Red LED Vifte
NZXT FZ120 FAN 120MM RED LED

So what would you suggest?
Anny one els with this case and a h100?

(is there a way to mount an extra radiator to the h100 setup?) The case acutally fitts a thin radiator at the bottom of the case. If i remove the hidden drawer and the ssd 2,5 hard drive cage.

Thx a lot! Sorry if my post is a bit messy

rinval

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Well the 2 extra fans in your 6 fan configuration isnt really going to do enough to justify them being there. as for the case itself im not real familiar with the case without looking at it to see where with a mod you could put the extra h100... but here is a clip from OC3d (aka Time to Live Customs) they are a english modding/review group. if you have the money for it i would go for 360mm rad. as for the fans i would go noctua but if you just must have red i would go for the coolermaster brand as they are a good brand name fan.

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/cases_cooling/cm_storm_trooper_360mm_roof_radiator_fitting_guide/1