Finding Sound Schemes

On earlier versions of Windows, there were numerous pre
set sound schemes to choose from. XP provides only the
basic Windows default and when I do a search on
Microsoft's site I get zero info. I don't want to have
to download each seperate wav. file for every function. I
would like to have several sound schemes to choose from.

If anyone has a solution....please help.

Aunt B wrote:
> On earlier versions of Windows, there were numerous pre
> set sound schemes to choose from. XP provides only the
> basic Windows default and when I do a search on
> Microsoft's site I get zero info. I don't want to have
> to download each seperate wav. file for every function. I
> would like to have several sound schemes to choose from.
>
> If anyone has a solution....please help.

There are 5 sound schemes in the following article that you can download.
These will work in Windows XP.

CD-ROM Extras for Microsoft Windows 95 Upgrade:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=135315

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP