Canon Zoombrowser Question

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 7, 2005 5:31:05 PM

Does anyone know where I can download Canon Zoombrowser ? Canon's official
sites have only upgrade software but I lost my CD and need the whole thing,
i.e. not an updater.

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 3:42:37 PM

"uo" <notreal@notreal.com> writes:
> Does anyone know where I can download Canon Zoombrowser ? Canon's
> official sites have only upgrade software but I lost my CD and need
> the whole thing, i.e. not an updater.

This question pops up from time to time, and AFAIK, the only thing
Canon makes available for free download is the updater. If you've
lost your original CD, you're out of luck need to buy a replacement
CD from Canon.
June 10, 2005 6:53:47 AM

While it was a year or so ago, I called Canon USA technical support and they
sent me their latest software CD free of charge. This CD had the most recent
version of ZoomBrowserEX at the time. So, pick up that phone and start
dialing.

Bye.

!