A few games for sale on eBay for those interested

Last response: in Video Games
March 20, 2005 9:45:17 PM

Hi guys, don't consider this a spam, because I mean well. For those
interested, I have a few games that I'm selling on eBay. All have free
shipping to the U.S.!

(1) PC - Deus Ex: Invisible War
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

(2) PC - Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

(3) XBOX - Project Snowblind
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

(4) XBOX - NHL Rivals 2004
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

Thanks for looking!
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 12:27:51 AM

people that are interested in those games and a member of eBay could find
them without you spamming the newsgroup
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 12:30:57 AM

> (3) XBOX - Project Snowblind

Well no "buy it now" price for snowblind?
March 21, 2005 2:54:25 AM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message

>> (3) XBOX - Project Snowblind
>
> Well no "buy it now" price for snowblind?

There was, but then someone bid on it, so it went away since I didn't put a
reserve on it.
March 21, 2005 7:14:57 AM

Boody Bandit wrote:
> people that are interested in those games and a member of eBay could find
> them without you spamming the newsgroup

STFU, this type of post is the least of this group's spamming
problems...Booby!LOL
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 10:19:08 AM

"theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> Boody Bandit wrote:
>> people that are interested in those games and a member of eBay could find
>> them without you spamming the newsgroup
> STFU, this type of post is the least of this group's spamming
> problems...Booby!LOL

You do understand sarcasm when you see it, don't you?
Yah don't have to leave a ;-) or *wink-wink* for most to understand that.
At least I hope people are a lil smarter than that on this group.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:21:21 AM

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>>> (3) XBOX - Project Snowblind
>>
>> Well no "buy it now" price for snowblind?

bummer
I probably would've picked that up off of yah.
I have a feeling you were asking a very reasonable *buy it now* price
considering your starting bid to your buy it now price on your other items.
I have it on my watch list just incase
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:56:50 AM

> "theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>> Boody Bandit wrote:
>>> people that are interested in those games and a member of eBay could
>>> find them without you spamming the newsgroup
>> STFU, this type of post is the least of this group's spamming
>> problems...Booby!LOL
>
> You do understand sarcasm when you see it, don't you?
> Yah don't have to leave a ;-) or *wink-wink* for most to understand that.
> At least I hope people are a lil smarter than that on this group.

There is nothing in your post that comes across as sarcasm. Don't be ashamed
of your hatred of spam.

- Cryo
March 21, 2005 11:56:51 AM

I think reasonable people could differ on whether this is spam. I don't
think so, because it just one post and it's not a commercial seller.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 5:04:52 PM

"Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> wrote in message
> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>> "theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>>> STFU, this type of post is the least of this group's spamming
>>> problems...Booby!LOL
>>
>> You do understand sarcasm when you see it, don't you?
>> Yah don't have to leave a ;-) or *wink-wink* for most to understand that.
>> At least I hope people are a lil smarter than that on this group.
>
> There is nothing in your post that comes across as sarcasm. Don't be
> ashamed of your hatred of spam.

Please tell me this was sarcasm and you're not really this stupid.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 7:50:05 PM

just my opinion, but i actually like to see regular folks who post here
inform the group of their XBox stuff on eBay... i've picked up two
great deals from people who post right in this forum!

after all, the name of the group is alt.games.video.xbox, right? i
didn't notice any parameters on topics as long as they relate...

just sayin' is all...... peace!
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 9:00:31 PM

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
>I think reasonable people could differ on whether this is spam. I don't
>think so, because it just one post and it's not a commercial seller.

Thank you. I do post here on a regular basis, probably not as much as other
newsgroups, but I still do. I will not post for sale stuff on a regular
basis either. If it might be of interest to a group, I will do it. Now back
to your regular programming....
!