Cheap build for cafe in PH

johneh77

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
We are thinking of building some computers and putting in an internet cafe here in the Philippines. I would like people's recommendations on the best bang for the buck build with the limited selection I have to work with here.

This is the price list that I have found to be the best for here they have outlets near us. It is a PDF file.
http://www.gaisano-interpace.com/price.pdf

Prices are in Pesos they are about 42.5 to the dollar right now. I need to keep the build cheap as it is a competitive business and we have limited funds. Budget is up to 14,000 pesos each, that's about $330. For about 10 computers. Obviously much lower is better. Importing from the US isn't a good option as shipping and insurance as well as corruption and taxes will kill it.

While they will largely be used for gaming the games most play here are not very demanding. Counterstrike and Krazy Kart being good examples.

One option I am considering to keep the build cheap is to use decent built in graphics to start and if all goes well add a video card later hopefully when they get cheaper.

Thanks for your input.
John

Edit: include monitor and be sure the motherboard has an expansion slot for an Ethernet card.

TRENDING THREADS