Pieter

can i make an extra hd on my xbox ?? i have a 90GB ide hd and i would like
to connect it to the xbox ( external )

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:46:18 +0100, "Pieter" <balkjeNO@SPAMxs4all.nl> wrote:
>can i make an extra hd on my xbox ?? i have a 90GB ide hd and i would like
>to connect it to the xbox ( external )

Yes, but you'd need a modded XBox, as well as a special (or a personally
modded) case. Or just get the mod, and transfer the XBox files directly to the
90GB HDD (assuming that the drive isn't in the small minority that doesn't work
right with the XBox). Check the FAQs at xbox-scene.com for the full info.

--
I've gone to look for myself. If I should get back before I return, keep me here!