Psu suggestions

my system is amd phemon x4 840

4gbs of ddr3 ram

gtx 550ti

and i will be running fans

i was thinking would a corsair 500 psu be ok or like tht
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about suggestions
  1. This would work for you i recommend you get this bud http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151074
  2. i live in australia so i have different prices
  3. or you could go with this really bottom of the barrel good PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139027
  4. skitz9417 said:
    i live in australia so i have different prices

:lol: oh o.k. sorry about that
  5. thts ok i was lookin on amazon for new 600 w psu
  6. Go ahead then which corsair 500 PSU were you thinking of getting most likely will be o.k. can you tell me which PSU series or model of corsair
  7. skitz9417 said:
    thts ok i was lookin on amazon for new 600 w psu

That will work :)
  8. Go ahead and buy that one if it's all you can afford it will be safe for your set up no problem!
  9. with the 500w psu whats the highest wattage it can handle
  10. so a corsair 500 psu would be a eough for my and if i wanted to o my graphic card i little bit would the psu be ok
  11. Your fine it will handle your specs and GPU no problem!
  12. ok cool i will oc my gpu a little bit ok it will be good
  13. Best answer
    skitz9417 said:
    so a corsair 500 psu would be a eough for my and if i wanted to o my graphic card i little bit would the psu be ok
    it would be fine but to give you breathing room and future GPU upgrade options without needing to buy a upgrade psu as well i would just get the 600W you linked future proofing a little never hurts. ;)
  14. ok cool thanks mate
  15. Best answer selected by skitz9417.
  16. skitz9417 said:
    ok cool thanks mate
    No problem your very welcome!
  17. hey is this psu a good brand OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply model
  18. OCZ is not my favorite company, not by a long shot, however they do make some quite good power supplies to my surprise. Avoid Epsilon platform models as they are an old design which is questionable. The Impervio and Sirtec models are highly rated. The FSP PSU's for OCZ are average.I wouldn't buy that PSU if i were you mate.
  19. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components Product