Programs load while still on welcome screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem69

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
I guess I'm wondering if this is normal or not, I've been using windows 7 for almost 2 years but only a month with an actual register key and I don't remember it being like this. I havn't reformatted to see if it changes or anything else since it's not a big deal to me and I had been wondering if it could be a sign of a failing hdd.

Solution
:) It's just windows getting back at you for abusing it illegally for 2 years....
Nah! It's not a sign of a failing HDD, but it's loading the desktop last in the windows Ini file.....
As long as the rest comes on and works fine, you shouldn't worry, it might just change the ini after some updates and get it all back to normal.
:) It's just windows getting back at you for abusing it illegally for 2 years....
Nah! It's not a sign of a failing HDD, but it's loading the desktop last in the windows Ini file.....
As long as the rest comes on and works fine, you shouldn't worry, it might just change the ini after some updates and get it all back to normal.

Solution

dem69

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
@danny2000 nah I didn't just buy it

@alyoshka Thanks, that's what I hoped it was (hey if windows didn't say the key was illegal I wouldn't had to! Using the same key but it's not saying its illegal now..so Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS