OXM #43 hidden demo codes?

Does anybody know the hidden demo codes?

thanks
luckyvic

Hidden Demo - the code is A,A,A,B,B,B,U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D,Back,start or back

"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anybody know the hidden demo codes?
>
> thanks
> luckyvic

Thanks. I got it to work with the last two as Back, Back.

luckyvic

"Braddo" <brossetti@hotmail.com.REMOVESPAMMER> wrote in message
> Hidden Demo - the code is A,A,A,B,B,B,U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D,Back,start or back
>
> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know the hidden demo codes?
>>
>> thanks
>> luckyvic

Where do you enter the code?

> Thanks. I got it to work with the last two as Back, Back.
>
> luckyvic
>

> "Braddo" <brossetti@hotmail.com.REMOVESPAMMER> wrote in message
>> Hidden Demo - the code is A,A,A,B,B,B,U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D,Back,start or back
>>
>> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>>> Does anybody know the hidden demo codes?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> luckyvic

At the main menu. Also you have hold the left trigger while doing the
codes. As for U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D use the d-pad.

"Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Where do you enter the code?
>
> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Thanks. I got it to work with the last two as Back, Back.
>>
>> luckyvic
>>

>> "Braddo" <brossetti@hotmail.com.REMOVESPAMMER> wrote in message
>>> Hidden Demo - the code is A,A,A,B,B,B,U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D,Back,start or back
>>>
>>> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message

"Braddo" <brossetti@hotmail.com.REMOVESPAMMER> wrote in message
> Hidden Demo - the code is A,A,A,B,B,B,U,L,R,D,U,L,R,D,Back,start or back
>
> "luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know the hidden demo codes?
>>
>> thanks
>> luckyvic

Where did you find that?

Please!

Gene Simmons <bribrew@mindspring.com> wrote:
>Where did you find that?

Among other methods, you can just find it by trial and error.
Hold down the left trigger and press buttons until you start the motor
rumbling. The first stages are so weak it's easier to listen for it than
feel it. Every correct successive press makes the rumbling get more
intense. Any incorrect button means you have to start over. I generally
don't bother since it's so tedious.

--
"_Johann Sebastian Flathead:_ [...] His Symphony #981, the so-called Infinite
Symphony, contained over 60,000 movements; over the course of its only perfor-