MVP 2005 Comment & Question

Last response: in Video Games
March 22, 2005 7:35:39 AM

so now that i've been into the MVP 2005 since release, i have to say
that nothing else has gone into my xbox but this game. it's been a long
time since a game has been so good that it's had this kind of "paid for
itself in one week"ness about it.

i have been messing around with the camera angles and i am completely
blown away that you can sit behind the plate and pitch OR put the
camera behind the pitcher to pitch... woah! incredible game!!

the one question i have, though, is that everytime you swing and miss
or foul, a little window pops up and replays the event. it's annoying
as all and i've searched high and low as for how to turn it off... but
nothing. there's an option to turn off the Replay, but this doesn't
affect it.

any thoughts? thanks!
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 12:44:11 PM

You can turn off missed swings, but foul balls are on and can't be turned
off.

Fizzlestix <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
> so now that i've been into the MVP 2005 since release, i have to say
> that nothing else has gone into my xbox but this game. it's been a long
> time since a game has been so good that it's had this kind of "paid for
> itself in one week"ness about it.
>
> i have been messing around with the camera angles and i am completely
> blown away that you can sit behind the plate and pitch OR put the
> camera behind the pitcher to pitch... woah! incredible game!!
>
> the one question i have, though, is that everytime you swing and miss
> or foul, a little window pops up and replays the event. it's annoying
> as all and i've searched high and low as for how to turn it off... but
> nothing. there's an option to turn off the Replay, but this doesn't
> affect it.
>
> any thoughts? thanks!

March 22, 2005 9:50:08 PM

"Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message

> i have been messing around with the camera angles and i am completely
> blown away that you can sit behind the plate and pitch OR put the
> camera behind the pitcher to pitch... woah! incredible game!!

I'm pretty sure this has been available for years on various baseball games.
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 2:20:45 AM

that would make sense... but being my first ever console baseball game,
i just had no idea how deep this game would be. i mean, the detail of
the parks alone is really amazing!

of course, there's something awfully strange about those fans, tho...
they just seem, well... so flat! ;o)
!