Best Deals for Microsoft Brand Controller S?

I'm shopping around for the best deal on a Microsoft Brand (not
off-brand) Controller S. Anyone know of any good deals for under $20?
Everything on EBay and Amazon is actually higher than retail with the
exorbitant shipping fees sellers are demanding (Walmart had them on sale
for $19.99).
--
JE

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the
poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah,
Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says,
Gimme your best shot. I can take it."

- Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

I have a brand new one that came with the system, never used it and it's
still wraped. It's yours for $20.

Hostile 17 <hostile17@verizon.bogus.net> wrote in message
> I'm shopping around for the best deal on a Microsoft Brand (not
> off-brand) Controller S. Anyone know of any good deals for under $20?
> Everything on EBay and Amazon is actually higher than retail with the
> exorbitant shipping fees sellers are demanding (Walmart had them on sale
> for $19.99).
> --
> JE
>
> "Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the
> poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah,
> Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says,
> Gimme your best shot. I can take it."
>
> - Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

"Hostile 17" <hostile17@verizon.bogus.net> wrote in message
> I'm shopping around for the best deal on a Microsoft Brand (not
> off-brand) Controller S. Anyone know of any good deals for under $20?
> Everything on EBay and Amazon is actually higher than retail with the
> exorbitant shipping fees sellers are demanding (Walmart had them on sale
> for $19.99).
> --
> JE

on a related note, is there actually a fake controller going around?
i bought this controller, looks the same with Microsoft's. with logos
and stuffs, but somehow feels different. the right trigger locks and
the cable color is different from my original. i was thinking maybe
they've changed the color since then. but i'm interested to hear you
opinion.

"Baranggay Ginebra" <d@d.com> wrote in message

> "Hostile 17" <hostile17@verizon.bogus.net> wrote in message
> > I'm shopping around for the best deal on a Microsoft Brand (not
> > off-brand) Controller S. Anyone know of any good deals for under
$20?
> > Everything on EBay and Amazon is actually higher than retail with
the
> > exorbitant shipping fees sellers are demanding (Walmart had them on
sale
> > for $19.99).
> > --
> > JE
>
> on a related note, is there actually a fake controller going around?
> i bought this controller, looks the same with Microsoft's. with logos
> and stuffs, but somehow feels different. the right trigger locks and
> the cable color is different from my original. i was thinking maybe
> they've changed the color since then. but i'm interested to hear you
> opinion.

I dunno. I just saw that about a dozen different Microsoft Brand
Controller S were ending all at once in Ebay auctions earlier today.
They had about 4 or 5 of each color. There were so many at No Reserve, I
just bid on all of them hoping to land one. I did, and it was just
$10.49 with the shipping included. It is purported to be New.

Hope I lucked out.