Folder Options grayed out

October 10, 2004 1:11:24 PM

My single-click to open and item (point to select) is grayed out. It worked
fine before. Using XP Home SP2

Scott
--
Please remove REMOVE from email address to send email

More about : folder options grayed

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 11:15:06 PM

Scott,

"Single-click to open an item" in the Folder Options is greyed out:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/singleclickfolder.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

"Scottrow" <mistersalsaREMOVE@comcast.net> wrote in message
My single-click to open and item (point to select) is grayed out. It worked
fine before. Using XP Home SP2

Scott
--
Please remove REMOVE from email address to send email
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 11:15:07 PM

Thanks it worked great.
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 1:07:42 AM

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

"Scottrow" <mistersalsaREMOVE@comcast.net> wrote in message