Sign in with
Your question

Extremely good wired Gaming mouse and keyboard for under 100??

Last response: in Components
July 1, 2012 12:31:33 AM

hi guys i have finally decided to invest in a gaming mouse and keyboard and i wanted to know some good ones that combined equal less than 100 bucks, and also some suggestions on usb extensions since im gonna be playing on my couch i want something that will extend the reach of the mouse and keyboard.
July 1, 2012 4:07:57 AM

i own a Tt Black element Gaming mouse and it costs only $65 australian! it has loads of features such as 8 different easy switch colours and 6500DPI! which is really good, i would definitely recommend this mouse to anyone looking

Features:
-comfortable
-cheap (good quality grips and buttons)
-9 macro keys
-6500DPI (really good)

Hope you find what your looking for :) 
July 1, 2012 11:50:16 AM

Unless your buying a very expensive mechanical keyboard there really is little to gain from a gaming keyboard. I'm using a sidewinder x4 now and the "gaming" features are pointless some macro keys I dont use and some backlighting I dont need (who the hell looks at the keys when playing BF3?????).... it replaced an older keyboard simply because I had a chance to get it new for very cheap and my old board had a knackered spacebar (bunnyhopper).

Mouse on the otherhand I think is a really good buy. I use a RAT 5 at the moment and I really think a good quality mouse with programmable buttons can make a difference if you play FPS games. The ability to tune its sensitivity to your playstyle and program the buttons really does make a good difference.

Here's the mouse I use

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

If your playing FPS games I would recommend it though beaware the RAT range have had some quality control issues, I haven't suffered this myself but it does seem some people have had to return their 1st one for replacement.
Related resources
July 1, 2012 12:25:13 PM

haha, i use the exact the same as wr6133, and tbh i really like the sidewinder x4 i think it has a really nice feel to it although i don't use the macros at the moment i think that will change when GW2 is released, and the mouse is amazing, although if i were to buy a mouse now i would get the "R.A.T 7 infection" or the "M.M.O 7" the R.A.T 7 infection is a new version of the R.A.T 7 (which is one up from the R.A.T 5) but with more customization and the M.M.O 7 is the same but with a few more buttons.
July 1, 2012 11:01:20 PM

thxs guys for all the feedback i checked that mouse out and man it looks awesome but i just finished buying a cheap microsoft x4 gaming keyboard and some cheap gaming mouse that got good reviews on newegg. thxs all for your input though
!