Sign in with
Your question
Closed

XFX RMA help please

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 12, 2012 1:33:13 AM

It would seem that since I am shipping from the United States I also need a customs form and it says that I need a Full legal name and phone number for the addressee. What should I put in those areas?

What should I classify the contents as? Merchandise or other?

More about : xfx rma

January 12, 2012 1:57:50 AM

Where are you shipping to? Outside the US? I would classify the contents as computer parts. The adressee is the place you are sending it to.
Score

Best solution

January 12, 2012 2:06:50 AM

If you're trying to pass custom, you should really provide all the information to the best of your ability, legal and legit. You can classified your item as anything, go with merchandise. Then add a description of what is it, computer part, graphic card. Don't mess with those guys, the worst thing is to have your package witheld or lost. I would consider buying insurance. Tracking number is a must!
Related resources
January 12, 2012 2:11:18 AM

Best answer selected by NoobAtRMA.
Score
January 12, 2012 2:14:17 AM

If it's okay to ask another question, do I have to pay for shipping to and from XFX? I get how to pay for shipping to XFX, but if I have to pay for it when it comes back to be I don't know how to, and would appreciate help on that.
Score
January 12, 2012 2:18:40 AM

No, you only pay for the shipping TO XFX, if and/or when they prove your card to be faulty, they will send you a replacement via fedex/ups.
Score
!