cingular move

cancel all the fones...get all of them from an account in your daughter's name at her school on a family plan ...then talk your mouth off!!

fred

<noeone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> cancel all the fones...get all of them from an account in your daughter's
> name at her school on a family plan ...then talk your mouth off!!

Doesn't work, they say they can't give me 3 919 numbers and 1 404 number
sharing the same bucket of minutes. That's the problem.

Fred

In article <42d81815_1@news3.prserv.net>,
"Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't work, they say they can't give me 3 919 numbers and 1 404 number
> sharing the same bucket of minutes. That's the problem.

That's right.

So get her her own plan, one that allows for free mobile to mobile, and
you all can chat amongst yourselves.

And she can have 400 or so minutes of her own, and virtually unlimited
night/weekend minutes.

fred

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" <elmop@nastydesigns.com> wrote in message
> In article <42d81815_1@news3.prserv.net>,
> "Fred" <fredsnotes@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't work, they say they can't give me 3 919 numbers and 1 404 number
>> sharing the same bucket of minutes. That's the problem.
>
> That's right.
>
> So get her her own plan, one that allows for free mobile to mobile, and
> you all can chat amongst yourselves.
>
> And she can have 400 or so minutes of her own, and virtually unlimited
> night/weekend minutes.

I wish it was that easy. We have 2000 minutes shared now, she uses about
900 of those,
her sister uses another 900, my wife and I share the remaining 200 with just
a few
to spare.

And nights and weekends? We used 4000 last month....
Fred