How to (and can I?) delete shared folder

October 10, 2004 4:58:54 PM

I am the sole user of a new computer running XP. I don't
need shared folders since nobody else will ever use my
computer and want to get rid of these pesky folders. Can
I do this without wacking out my system? Thanks...

More about : delete shared folder

October 10, 2004 11:18:09 PM

Hi Suzanne,

For a bit of cosmetic, run the edit on line 56:

Other than that, leave the rest alone.

--
All the Best,
Kelly