Save Icon Position even after Rez change

Hi,

Is there any software available or maybe windows settings which will
remember and save icon positions on desktop even after resolution change?
I've done a google search, but best I could find where a couple of dead
links to software which worked for Win98.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about save icon position change

    Hi,

    Try line 188 (right hand side)

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:14:00 -0500, Kelly wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Try line 188 (right hand side)

    Thats perfect! Thanks.

    On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:34:27 +0100, OVS wrote:

    > On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:14:00 -0500, Kelly wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Try line 188 (right hand side)
    >
    > Thats perfect! Thanks.

    spoke to soon. Kelly how do you replace LAYOUT.DLL from your zip filke to
    system32. I get the error message 'LAYOUT being used by another person
    etc.'
    Thanks

Configuration Customization Software Windows XP