Multiple user profiles

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have 10 user accounts. I need to make the first 5 accounts use one profile
and the other 5 accounts use a different profile. I need to make it so
nobody can make changes to the profiles. I am using XP PRO. I have tried
the KB 307800,319974,168475 and others cannot seem to make it work. Can any
one help my with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kelly

Hi Chris,

For starters:

How to Copy a User Profile
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

HOW TO: Create a Custom Default User Profile:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q305709

--
All the Best,
Kelly