Burnout 3: Multiplayer Crashes?...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

LOVE this game! However I can't quite figure out how to do two player crash
events. I am competing, unlocking new events. I can do two player races, but
the crash events seem to be one player even though the manual lists several
multiplayer crash types. What are the steps to have two play? Am I missing a
menu somewhere?

Thanks!

Frank

--
http://www.mediaartist.com/
"Media Artist Secrets"

i really enjoy the game, too... but i only play it single player. just
a thought, tho... could the multiplayer crash events be designed to be
used on Live! or if not that, perhaps via system link or something.
again, just a thought.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No sure

Does anyone know how to do multiplayer crash games? Does any one have the
game?

Thanks

Frank

--

"frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> No sure
>
> Does anyone know how to do multiplayer crash games? Does any one have the
> game?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank

I can't pretend to understand how you got lost with this...

To particpate in multiplayer crash events... go into multiplayer (via main
menu), and select crash, or something of that nature. There are a few games
modes listed... these let you either take it in turn to crash, and then
compare scores or participate in the same crash, and either combining the
scores, or again, comparing the two. I think the modes are labelled
something like 'Party Crash', 'Team Crash' and 'Team Crunch'..... something
like that.

I'm sure crash events are available over live too.

This help?