Removing automatic display of compressed files

Hi

I wish to remove the automtaic display of compressed files
in Explorer. I use an external archive manager to handle
my compressed files.

I have folders with hundreds of compressed files and those
folders takes a long time to display.

Graham Pockett wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wish to remove the automtaic display of compressed files
> in Explorer. I use an external archive manager to handle
> my compressed files.
>
> I have folders with hundreds of compressed files and those
> folders takes a long time to display.

Hi

Something like this should do it (from e.g. Start/Run):

regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll
regsvr32 /u cabview.dll

Enable it again later if you want this way:

regsvr32 zipfldr.dll
regsvr32 cabview.dll

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: