XBOX to portable DVD Player Cable

does anyone know if there is a cable that will allow one to hook there
XBOX up to a portable DVD player? We have one we take on trips in our
vehicle and it would be nice to be able to hook up the XBOX to it.
5 answers Last reply
More about xbox portable player cable

    What kind of ports are the portable DVD player?

    What kind of ports are on the portable DVD player? If composite cable
    ports (the tree color yellwo, white and red connections)are available,
    you can hook the XBox up that way.

    "Keith Good" <keith@spatialmapping.com> wrote in message
    > does anyone know if there is a cable that will allow one to hook there
    > XBOX up to a portable DVD player? We have one we take on trips in our
    > vehicle and it would be nice to be able to hook up the XBOX to it.

    Why do you need to hook up a DVD player to your Xbox when the Xbox is a DVD
    player? JLC

    * JLC wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:

    > "Keith Good" <keith@spatialmapping.com> wrote in message
    >> does anyone know if there is a cable that will allow one to hook there
    >> XBOX up to a portable DVD player? We have one we take on trips in our
    >> vehicle and it would be nice to be able to hook up the XBOX to it.

    > Why do you need to hook up a DVD player to your Xbox when the Xbox is a DVD
    > player? JLC

    To play games on the screen that is attached to the PORTABLE DVD player.

    --
    David
    Knowledge is power -- knowledge shared is power lost.

    Keith Good <keith@spatialmapping.com> wrote:
    > does anyone know if there is a cable that will allow one to hook there
    > XBOX up to a portable DVD player? We have one we take on trips in our
    > vehicle and it would be nice to be able to hook up the XBOX to it.

    If your portable DVD player has input-ports, then it should be the same as
    hooking your XBox to your TV.

    However, the portable DVD players I've seen do not have inputs - only
    outputs. This means you wouldn't be able to connect your Xbox to the DVD
    player.

    I have seen a small LCD screen that attaches to the XBox (I suppose you
    could use it for other things too, like your DVD player, etc.) Or you
    could purchase a small LCD screen display for this purpose.

Console Gaming DVD Players Cable Xbox Video Games