Alright guys. I've been posting like crazy on various topics trying to find out what I want to do for my new pc. I've finally come down to my two best options. I can't decide so help me out! Thanks for everyone who helped me to this point.
Here we go Option one.
BIOSTAR A75MH FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Seagate 500g 7200rpm hard drive
CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 500W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
PNY Optima 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model MD8192KD3-1333
COOLER MASTER Elite 430 RC-430-KWN1 Black Steel / Plastic Computer Case
Cross fireing with 8800gts to start with then buying- COOLMAX CUL-750B 750W ATX 12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.91 SLI/Crossfire ready Modular and Compatible with Core i3/i5/i7 Power Supply. And cross fireing with HD6570.
My second choice is starting out with a custom build from a shop.
• AMD FX 4100 BULLDOZER QUAD CORE 3.6GHZ (TURBO 4.2GHZ) WITH 12MB TOTAL CACHE
• GIGABYTE AM3+ MOTHERBOARD ( SUPPORT UP TO A 8 CORE FX PROCESSOR)
• 4GB DDR3 HIGH PERFORMANCE MEMORY
(Upgrade to 8GB DDR3 for only $50 more)
• ATI HD3000 GRAPHICS WITH HD READY
(Upgrade to 1GB GDDR5 video card to play all the latest games on HIGH to Ultra settings for only $125 More)
• 500GB SATA HARD DRIVE 72000RPM
• 24X DVD BURNER DRIVE
• GAMING CASE WITH 250MM BLUE LED FAN ON SIDE PANEL TO MAXIMIZE COOLING
• 500WATTS POWER SUPPLY
• FAST ETHERNET PORTS (Upgrade to Wifi for only $25 more)
• OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
• Office 2007 & Nero 7 Ultra
Upgradeing the video card right away to a AMD's Radeon HD 6790.
Then I will upgrade to 8 gigs of ddr3.
Build one 438$. With crossfire to hd6570 and the new Psu will be 578
Build two 495$. With upgrade to GeForce GTX 460 1 GB 256-bit 555
Keep in mind I will have to wait about 3 months to upgrade. If you have suggestions as to replaceing something let me know. If you think one or the other is better let me know and why. Thanks!