Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Home Theater System to PC .

Last response: in Systems
Share
March 18, 2012 10:38:39 AM

Is there a way to connect my speakers from my home theater system to my pc:
http://welectronics.com/stereo/SAMSUNG-HT-Q9.HTML


this is my mb:
MSI : K9A2GM (MS-7302)

More about : home theater system

a b B Homebuilt system
March 19, 2012 2:50:19 PM

MidnightRider said:
Is there a way to connect my speakers from my home theater system to my pc:
http://welectronics.com/stereo/SAMSUNG-HT-Q9.HTML


this is my mb:
MSI : K9A2GM (MS-7302)

Did you try the hdmi out from your mobo to the hdmi in on your system?
March 20, 2012 7:36:01 AM

Its an older home theater system,there is no HDMI.
Related resources
a b B Homebuilt system
March 20, 2012 7:50:23 AM

MidnightRider said:
Its an older home theater system,there is no HDMI.

Sorry. I misread the system spec's. What type of plug is the audio in jack? My first suggestion would be to try to find an add-on pci sound card with that type jack on it. :) 
March 20, 2012 8:02:06 AM

My mb has only jack,the theater system has coaxial and aux, and i dont know what the connectore from the speakers are.
a b B Homebuilt system
March 20, 2012 8:28:47 AM

MidnightRider said:
My mb has only jack,the theater system has coaxial and aux, and i dont know what the connectore from the speakers are.

Try something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Min...
connect the black plug to your motherboards green socket and the other two to your systems red/white audio inputs. Hope this works for you.
!