Iron Phoenix: Tomorrow!

My local EB says it'll be there tomorrow. Been looking forward to this one
since I played the OXM demo a month or so ago.

I couldn't because I don't have XBox Live. How is it? Controls, camera,
graphics and etc.?

thanks
luckyvic

"Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> My local EB says it'll be there tomorrow. Been looking forward to this
> one since I played the OXM demo a month or so ago.

Turns out they'll have it tomorrow (Saturday)... I went to pick it up today
and they said it got delayed one day. ARRRGH!!!!