Ridge Racer and PSP Online

I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates) over
wireless access point.

Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?
4 answers Last reply
More about ridge racer online

    Maybe post to a PSP newsgroup? My xbox works fine.

    snoopdoggy <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message

    > I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
    over
    > wireless access point.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?

    no kidding. are we now to overwhelmed with crossposts about PSP in an
    xbox newsgroup? if so, can i borrow your rope? ugh

    "Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
    > no kidding. are we now to overwhelmed with crossposts about PSP in an
    > xbox newsgroup? if so, can i borrow your rope? ugh

    Sad thing is it's not even a crosspost.

    "snoopdoggy" <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message

    > I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
    > over wireless access point.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?
    The game does not support online play. You would need to use tunneling
    software on your computer for it to work.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

Console Gaming PlayStation Racer Wireless Access Video Games