  • Wireless Access
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 25, 2005 10:37:50 AM

I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates) over
wireless access point.

Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?

More about : ridge racer psp online

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 10:43:41 AM

Maybe post to a PSP newsgroup? My xbox works fine.

snoopdoggy <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message

> I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
over
> wireless access point.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 11:21:56 AM

no kidding. are we now to overwhelmed with crossposts about PSP in an
xbox newsgroup? if so, can i borrow your rope? ugh
March 25, 2005 11:43:27 AM

"Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
> no kidding. are we now to overwhelmed with crossposts about PSP in an
> xbox newsgroup? if so, can i borrow your rope? ugh

Sad thing is it's not even a crosspost.
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 10:57:02 PM

"snoopdoggy" <snoop@compton.com> wrote in message

> I can't get into a game or host one (although I can check for updates)
> over wireless access point.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem? What is the solution?
The game does not support online play. You would need to use tunneling
software on your computer for it to work.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
!