What does Microsoft consider their launch window when releasing a new
console? I'm developing a IMC marketing campaign for the launch of
the xbox 2 for a college class....

"Hoss" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> What does Microsoft consider their launch window when releasing a new
> console? I'm developing a IMC marketing campaign for the launch of
> the xbox 2 for a college class....

It's measured in months; I think I read something like 3-6 months maybe.

Hoss <none@none.com> wrote:
> What does Microsoft consider their launch window when releasing a new
> console? I'm developing a IMC marketing campaign for the launch of
> the xbox 2 for a college class....

Microsoft hasn't offically announced a launch date for Xbox360, but rumors
say October of this year.

E3 is coming up soon, and there'll undoubtedly be a lot of information
about it then.

Doug Jacobs wrote:
> Hoss <none@none.com> wrote:
> > What does Microsoft consider their launch window when releasing a
new
> > console? I'm developing a IMC marketing campaign for the launch of
> > the xbox 2 for a college class....
>
> Microsoft hasn't offically announced a launch date for Xbox360, but
rumors
> say October of this year.
>
> E3 is coming up soon, and there'll undoubtedly be a lot of
information
> about it then.

They are releasing only the case with DVD drive for $150 later this
year. The rest of the hardware would be available for a cost in the
next 5-6 months. If you have a receipt for the case, you will get one
controller free.

Yes, I am still pissed about Halo2 DLC cost structure and schedule.

DNA <susenets2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They are releasing only the case with DVD drive for $150 later this
> year. The rest of the hardware would be available for a cost in the
> next 5-6 months. If you have a receipt for the case, you will get one
> controller free.

You're a bit early for April's Fools Day...