Command DATE

In the SHELL I type de command DATE and show "Current date is: 10/10/2004" ,
no show the weekday. This occur in the spanish version but I suppose that
would can to happen same in the english version.
¿ Somebody know why ?

TIA

Oscar

PD: Excuse me for my English.

---

To change your computer's time and time zone
1.. Open Date and Time in Control Panel. Or right click the Clock/Adjust
Date-Time.
2.. On the Date & Time tab, select the item you want to change.
a.. To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows
to increase
or decrease the value.
b.. To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the
arrows to
increase or decrease the value.
c.. To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the
arrows to
increase or decrease the value.
d.. To change the AM/PM indicator, select it, and then click the arrows.
3.. To change your time zone, click the Time Zone tab. In the box above
the map, click
the drop-down arrow, and then click your current time zone.
Notes
a.. Windows uses the time setting to identify when files are created or
modified.
b..If you want your computer's clock to be adjusted automatically when
daylight saving
time changes, make sure the Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving
changes check
box is selected. This setting is located on the Time Zone tab.
c.. Most computer clocks are regularly synchronized with a network time
server (if you
are a member of a domain) or an Internet time server (when you connect to
the Internet).

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes