Approx $500 gaming build

kyouryu

Honorable
Mar 19, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: Probably a few months from now

Budget Range: (~$500) After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Games.

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS, Cooler Master 500W Power supply

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com Wishlist here.

Parts Preferences: I honestly don't care about brand, as long as I can recognize it and it's stable.

Overclocking: My computer as of now is crap, I will be fully satisfied not overclocking.

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1280x1024

Additional Comments: Stability, Stability, Stability. I plan on making the money before I actually purchase, I would like suggestions on parts that could go better together than these for more stability. Power of course is very much wanted, and I don't absolutely need a case or the hard drive, But I've had my case for several years and it looks like it; I've been drooling over the scout for a while. I can drop the hd if need be. Thanks!

GEDC0002.jpg

Save meeeee
GEDC0001.jpg

kyouryu

Honorable
Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for the reply! Well honestly I don't really care where it comes from as long as it works, newegg is just well known and usually reliable haha.

[Ramble]
Right now i've only got 2gb of ram and it's finally dying after almost 5 years, most of my computer is that old; my video card nvidia gtx 9600 is only about 2 years old hasn't had a fan for a year. etc. So I would like to get some ram up in this, haha, That's the big thing that's been holding my computer back so long, and now that I need new ram I thought I'd just get a whole other computer. Can't do much with a 3.2ghz processor when you've only got 2gb ddr2 ram.
[/ramble]

Does microcenter deliver? Because I've never heard of it before earlier today and I was unsure if it was an outlet store or something because I probably wouldn't be able to pick anything up.

kyouryu

Honorable
Mar 19, 2012
That, I think, looks better ultra619, But I would rather drop the hdd and get a better mobo and ram, I'm looking for 8gb and it'd be better if it were a more mainstream brand of ram; as I said before, I'm looking for stability.