FS: Xbox with games

Last response: in Video Games
March 26, 2005 6:02:15 PM

Xbox for sale. Like new. Two controllers. 19 great games. Paypal only. Check
my perfect ebay feedback: pervis1982

$425 shipped anywhere continental US

More about : xbox games

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 7:27:13 PM

"cacheek" <cacheek@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Xbox for sale. Like new. Two controllers. 19 great games. Paypal only.
> Check
> my perfect ebay feedback: pervis1982
>
> $425 shipped anywhere continental US

A perfect feedback of an 8 rating in 2 1/2 years?
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 7:27:14 PM

> "cacheek" <cacheek@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Xbox for sale. Like new. Two controllers. 19 great games. Paypal only.
>> Check
>> my perfect ebay feedback: pervis1982
>>
>> $425 shipped anywhere continental US
>
> A perfect feedback of an 8 rating in 2 1/2 years?

All that means, is he does not make his living off eBay.
March 27, 2005 1:46:34 AM

What amazes me is that people are worried about an ebay rating when their
are other means of checking if the person is credible. Yes, I hate using
ebay and use it as a last resort. Yes, I have an 8 rating. So, I've treated
people fairly on 8 transactions. I also have a confirmed address on Paypal
and a long history of listings on harmony-central and a digital camera to
takes plenty of pictures. Furthermore, with Paypal, if something goes wrong,
the buyer can get back their money. It's an advertisement for me to sell an
Xbox. I can provide plenty of proof for trust. No one has to be
philosophical. It's not rocket science.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 2:01:20 AM

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

>> "cacheek" <cacheek@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>> Xbox for sale. Like new. Two controllers. 19 great games. Paypal only.
>>> Check
>>> my perfect ebay feedback: pervis1982
>>>
>>> $425 shipped anywhere continental US
>>
>> A perfect feedback of an 8 rating in 2 1/2 years?
>>

> All that means, is he does not make his living off eBay.

I have a 481 rating in 5 years and I don't make a living buying or selling
on eBay.
I know if I do choose to sell I will get top dollar with that rating and
people would trust me without question for that rating.
8?
I would make a purchase above $20 with someone that has an 8 rating.
That's just my opinion.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 2:06:14 AM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> 8?
> I would *not* (that is) make a purchase above $20 with someone that has an
> 8 rating.
> That's just my opinion.
March 27, 2005 3:27:11 AM

> "cacheek" <cacheek@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Xbox for sale. Like new. Two controllers. 19 great games. Paypal only.
>> Check
>> my perfect ebay feedback: pervis1982
>>
>> $425 shipped anywhere continental US
>
> A perfect feedback of an 8 rating in 2 1/2 years?

Means nothing. I rarely use ebay and have 100% positive feedback of 7 over
about 2 years or more. I hate ebay but will use them as a last resort.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:27:12 AM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Means nothing. I rarely use ebay and have 100% positive feedback of 7
> over about 2 years or more. I hate ebay but will use them as a last
> resort.

Well I sure as hell would look elsewheres if it was my hard earned cash.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 2:39:43 PM

> What amazes me is that people are worried about an ebay rating when their
> are other means of checking if the person is credible. Yes, I hate using
> ebay and use it as a last resort. Yes, I have an 8 rating. So, I've
> treated
> people fairly on 8 transactions. I also have a confirmed address on Paypal
> and a long history of listings on harmony-central and a digital camera to
> takes plenty of pictures. Furthermore, with Paypal, if something goes
> wrong,
> the buyer can get back their money. It's an advertisement for me to sell
> an
> Xbox. I can provide plenty of proof for trust. No one has to be
> philosophical. It's not rocket science.

Yet you failed to list any details about what you are selling other than the
amount.
For someone that has supposed good dealins with selling you appear to be
very new at it.
How about how old is the system?
Do you have the original box and manual for the system?
What brand abd style are the controllers?
A list of what the games actually are you are including with the system?
Do you have photos?
etc and so on.......
March 27, 2005 3:44:42 PM

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> Means nothing. I rarely use ebay and have 100% positive feedback of 7
>> over about 2 years or more. I hate ebay but will use them as a last
>> resort.
>
> Well I sure as hell would look elsewheres if it was my hard earned cash.

Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that is all that
matters.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:44:43 PM

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Means nothing. I rarely use ebay and have 100% positive feedback of 7
>>> over about 2 years or more. I hate ebay but will use them as a last
>>> resort.
>>
>> Well I sure as hell would look elsewheres if it was my hard earned cash.
>
> Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that is all that
> matters.

So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2 controllers and 19 games.
I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2 generic controllers and
19 original old games in cd sleeves ;-)
March 27, 2005 3:46:17 PM

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>> 8?
>> I would *not* (that is) make a purchase above $20 with someone that has
>> an 8 rating.
>> That's just my opinion.

But you had an 8 rating once. How would you feel if people had the same
attitude and never bought from you? You would still be stuck on that 8
rating :-)
March 27, 2005 8:52:55 PM

>> Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that is all that
>> matters.
>
> So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2 controllers and 19 games.
> I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2 generic controllers
> and 19 original old games in cd sleeves ;-)

Why would I want a second xbox?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 8:52:56 PM

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>>> Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that is all that
>>> matters.
>>
>> So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2 controllers and 19
>> games.
>> I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2 generic controllers
>> and 19 original old games in cd sleeves ;-)
>
> Why would I want a second xbox?

one for the bedroom, one for the living room.
I'm lazy so I have 3.
I almost purchased a 4th a couple weeks ago but I figure the new system will
launch this Fall and it would be a waste of money.
March 27, 2005 8:52:56 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>>> Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that is all that
>>> matters.
>>
>> So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2 controllers and 19
>> games.
>> I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2 generic controllers
>> and 19 original old games in cd sleeves ;-)
>
> Why would I want a second xbox?

LAN games?
March 27, 2005 9:59:23 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>
>>> Why is it a problem? if someone has a 100% feedback that
>>> is all that matters.
>>
>> So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2
>> controllers and 19 games.
>> I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2
>> generic controllers and 19 original old games in cd
>> sleeves ;-)
>
> Why would I want a second xbox?

System link so you don't have to play with 12yr olds on
Live.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 10:07:48 PM

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message

>>> So send the guy $425 dollars for a system with 2 controllers and 19
>>> games.
>>> I would love to see yah open a box with a system, 2 generic controllers
>>> and 19 original old games in cd sleeves ;-)
>>
>> Why would I want a second xbox?
>
> LAN games?

That is why I was going to purchase a 4th. :-)
March 27, 2005 10:32:31 PM

> one for the bedroom, one for the living room.
> I'm lazy so I have 3.
> I almost purchased a 4th a couple weeks ago but I figure the new system
> will launch this Fall and it would be a waste of money.

Can't have one for the living room and have no room in my small bedroom.
Currently got a long unit consisting of TV, xbox, ps2 and cube. Xbox doesnt
often get used much to be honest. Although next week when Splinter Cell
Chaos Theory is out in the UK it will be most definitely dusted off.
!