Dell Inspiron 1555 fatal error help

arashmidos200x

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
hello dear friends

i have a dell inspiron 1555 laptop . recetnley it has a lot of problem such as restarting after afew minutes gaming and get hot under the touchpad and sometime get cpuid faild error on startup when dell loading logo showed. so i decided to change the thermal stuff with a new one i open laptop and change all thermal stuff on cpu gpu and all the chipset that have thermal pad. after assembling again and turning on i find a new serious problem first when i attemped for installing windows after first setup booting the system dupmed with blue screen error and dont let me to access to the hard so i removed the hdd and format it with another pc and cheked it with hdd regenerator .hdd regenerator find 1 badsector and couldnt repair it any way i attached hdd again and this time i could setup a windows i tought problem solved and no error appeared after 2 days and updating windows today when i turn on the laptop at the firs boot screen (dell logo with loading) system freezed a long time and after that showed black screen with this error: "cpuid faild" i turined off/on the laptome too many times after afew attemp the system boot up until windows restor page and it work un normally there for a long time and nothing changed

can you help me what should i do? sorry i know my english is not good but i really need your helps

G

either your cpu is fried, or you need to take you laptop apart and blow the dust out of cpu fan. my computer would get really loud because of the dust. also you cpu fan might not be on tightly enough. i started up a computer once, a few mins later, it shut down because the cpu got too hot.