Solved

Review my Build?

This is a EXTREMELY budget build. SO here it is my budget gaming pc.

Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 34.99$

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 2.8 Ghz Quad-core 830 - HDX830WFK4DGM 49$

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology GA-790FXTA-UD5 AM3 Motherboard 22.45$

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ 25$

RAM: 4gb 2gbx2 of G-skill Ripjaws 1333mhz RAM dual channel PC3-10666 25$

Power Supply: Corsair CX430 (430 watts) Power Supply 80 plus certified 16.99$

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 250gb 7200 RPM hard Drive SATA II FREE

DVD Drive: Dell 16x SATA II pulled form Dell XPS 710 FREE

Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX 768mb Memory 10$

Fans: 4 pack Rosewill 1024BK 120mm Fans 10$

1 Cooler Master stock fan form the case

1 Cooler master 140mm Fan R4 Series Silent 140mm LED Case Fan R4-L4S-10AB-GP (Blue)

So that's About it Please review this Build As it took alot of time and effort to build it. I'm 14 and the total cost was $193.43

So that's My first ever build And I build it at 14. Now currently working on getting a good monitor please review and see if everything is ok :) I think It's a great build.

Most of this was bought off of newegg but I purchased mobo and processor on ebay :0 So yeah please review tell me if it can play like Skyrim on Medium to high

Thank you :)
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about review build
  1. Given the benchmarks, why does anyone build AMD? Am I just bias? The Intel CPU's on paper are much better.
  2. It is the only cheap processor I could afford
  3. What's your current rig?

$200 is not enough to run modern games at medium to high settings @ playable frame rates.

8800 was pretty good- 5 years ago. You are going to have lag and slow FPS.

You would be much better off just saving up at least $500 to build a decent rig.
  4. Best answer
    GPU not good, processor not good(and to some extent the mobo), not enough RAM, not enough power, case okay, everything else good
  5. on the contrary that video can run starcraft 2 and skyrim on medium. DOn't critisize me just review the build... Also later I am getting dual Radeon HD 5750 :) so no problems there. Anyways tell me if I need to replace any of the parts or something. Or if it is a good where it's at. What do you mean the processor is not good what do you suggest then?? and 4gb is plenty
  6. pdizzle said:
    on the contrary that video can run starcraft 2 and skyrim on medium. DOn't critisize me just review the build... Also later I am getting dual Radeon HD 5750 :) so no problems there. Anyways tell me if I need to replace any of the parts or something. Or if it is a good where it's at. What do you mean the processor is not good what do you suggest then?? and 4gb is plenty

yes, but medium settings
    ----------
  7. Best answer selected by pdizzle.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Cooler Master Systems