The stench of US defeat is beginning to waft out of the mi..

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 9, 2005 1:12:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
ignoble and humiliating exit?
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:21:14 AM

<jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> ignoble and humiliating exit?

Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
dying over there.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:51:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com wrote:

> How often should I douche?

What's it matter to you? You couldn't get laid if you were actually pretty
and smelled good anyway.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:19:09 PM

Willcox wrote:
> ... People are fighting and dying over there.

Yes, but it sure didn't have to be that way!

--

Seinfeld Lists
http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym

LOST - ScreenSnaps & Sawyer's Nicknames
http://tinyurl.com/a2r2r
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:41:47 PM

"Willcox" <not_giving@you.my.address.com> wrote in message
> <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>
> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> dying over there.

----------

As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps one
you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask yourself -

W H Y ????

Journalist
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:41:48 PM

Journalist-North wrote:
> "Willcox" <not_giving@you.my.address.com> wrote in message
>
>><jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
>>>ignoble and humiliating exit?
>>
>>Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
>>dying over there.
>

> ----------
>
> As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps one
> you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask yourself -
>
> W H Y ????
>
> Journalist

Ummm Viet Nam Vet 64-65 with a British IP I think not.
Now if we could get him to name the Unit he was with (I'll bet its
the fist cav) any takers??

--
He who establishes a tyranny and does not kill Brutus,
and he who establishes a democratic regime and does not kill

Niccolo Machiavelli
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:42:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:56:10 -0700, in rec.photo.digital , Pope Secola
VI <rodent@gopher-hole.nework> in <11agf50f07p3lf0@corp.supernews.com>
wrote:

>Journalist-North wrote:
>> "Willcox" <not_giving@you.my.address.com> wrote in message

>>>Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
>>>dying over there.
>>

>> ----------
>>
>> As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps one
>> you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask yourself -
>>
>> W H Y ????
>>
>> Journalist
>>

>Ummm Viet Nam Vet 64-65 with a British IP I think not.
>Now if we could get him to name the Unit he was with (I'll bet its
>the fist cav) any takers??

Are you actually suggesting that no U.S. Vietnam vet would live in
England? Could you explain a bit how that works? Are vets not allowed
to leave the country or do they not want to? Or is it England in
particular they would avoid? Is it all vets, all Vietnam vets, or just
from those years? As they say, enquiring minds want to know.

--
Matt Silberstein

June 9, 2005 6:22:06 PM

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:

> Willcox wrote:
>> ... People are fighting and dying over there.
>
> Yes

Wow, you must be the genius of your muddy-ended gene pool.
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 8:10:13 PM

"Pope Secola VI" <rodent@gopher-hole.nework> wrote in message
> Journalist-North wrote:
> > "Willcox" <not_giving@you.my.address.com> wrote in message

> >>Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> >>dying over there.
> >

> > ----------
> >
> > As a VN vet [1964-65] I will ask the more important question - perhaps
one
> > you have not asked yourself before - perhaps one you should ask
yourself -

> > W H Y ????
> >
> > Journalist
> >

> Ummm Viet Nam Vet 64-65 with a British IP I think not.
> Now if we could get him to name the Unit he was with (I'll bet its
> the fist cav) any takers??
>
> Niccolo Machiavelli

You loose.

401st TFW at Danang flying F100's [D and F models] - home based at England
AFB, Alexandria, LA.

Journalist
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 10:25:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"Journalist-North" <journalist-north@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

(snip)

> You loose.
>
> 401st TFW at Danang flying F100's [D and F models] - home based at England
> AFB, Alexandria, LA.
>
> Journalist

Actually I will expand a bit because of changes over time and especially the
flux of units at that shapshot period of USAF operations in RVN... The
friggen war didn't even start "officially" until the Jarheads landed at
Danang in Mar 65 don'cha know - we were there to say Hi!

My unit at Danang would have been more properly designated as the 612TFS /
401TFW as it was 612TFS a/c that were there at the time, and had been staged
at Clark (PI) for abut 1 year previous (first deployed from CONUS ca Jan-Feb
64); but all support personnel were still 401TFW designated, until further
organisational changes ca July-Sep 65. In my case my parent organisation was
the 401st AES / 401stTFW throughout. For a time we were also operationally
blended with the 3BG (8th and 13thBS - B-57s) who were moved from Japan to
Clark (PI) then to Ben Hoa RVN; and just at the end of my a/d service there
was also a provisional designation for the units as a Combat Support Wing
though I can't recall the unit designation.

The 612th was dispatched in theatre from Clark to the RVN at Danang to pick
up some slack after the1 Nov 64 mortar attack on the B-57s located in
country at Bien Hoa (5 a/c destroyed + 15 damaged). The 612th was also
operating, at the time, a sub-deployment in support of US interests in Laos
flying from Takli, Thailand and one other sub-deployment which I will not
disclose here.

The 612TFS became a part of the 35thTFW in the VN theatre at a later time
and the remaining B-57s also transferred to the operational command of the
35thTFW.

So sad; too bad; bye bye.

Journalist
June 10, 2005 4:52:09 AM

<jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
: ignoble and humiliating exit?
:

For what ever reason, you want the US defeated. Somehow it validates your
own failures.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 5:20:03 AM

In misc.survivalism Pope Secola VI <rodent@gopher-hole.nework> wrote:

> Ummm Viet Nam Vet 64-65 with a British IP I think not.

Damn you're good. Everybody knows that no Viet Nam vets from those years
moved to England. I mean, it's common knowlege, fer chrissakes.

--
Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup.
They slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe.

--John Lennon
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 5:27:16 PM

Willcox wrote:
> <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>
> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> dying over there.

Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 7:57:32 PM

Willcox wrote:
> <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>
> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> dying over there.

And?
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 8:09:23 PM

Omega wrote:
> <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> :
> :
> : Willcox wrote:
> : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : >
> : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> : >
> : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> : > dying over there.
> :
> :
> : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
>
> To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
> military.

Bullshit.

>Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?

Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.
June 10, 2005 10:45:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Chris Hayes wrote:

Nothing worth reading.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 12:30:26 AM

Omega wrote:
> "Chris Hayes" <hayes1@fadmail.com> wrote in message
> :
> : Omega wrote:
> : > <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : > news:1118435236.540356.282170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Willcox wrote:
> : > : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : > : >
> : > : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for
> an
> : > : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> : > : >
> : > : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting
> and
> : > : > dying over there.
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
> : >
> : > To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
> : > military.
> :
> : Bullshit.
> :
> : >Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?
> :
> : Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
> : you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
> : waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
> : You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.
> :
>
> With anti American attitudes like yours, you will be lucky if you do not end
> up dancing from a rope! It is democrats like you who are pushing this
> country into civil war.

No, it's fascists like yourself who have dreams of endless war.
June 11, 2005 12:58:48 AM

Willcox wrote:
> <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>
> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> dying over there.

That's Bush's doing. Where is his shame?
June 11, 2005 1:03:19 AM

Omega wrote:
> "Chris Hayes" <hayes1@fadmail.com> wrote in message
> :
> : Omega wrote:
> : > <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : > news:1118435236.540356.282170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Willcox wrote:
> : > : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : > : >
> : > : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for
> an
> : > : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> : > : >
> : > : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting
> and
> : > : > dying over there.
> : > :
> : > :
> : > : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
> : >
> : > To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
> : > military.
> :
> : Bullshit.
> :
> : >Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?
> :
> : Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
> : you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
> : waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
> : You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.
> :
>
> With anti American attitudes like yours, you will be lucky if you do not end
> up dancing from a rope! It is democrats like you who are pushing this
> country into civil war.

I've heard plenty of times to leave the country if I don't support
Bush, but I've never heard a Democrat say the same to those who don't
approve of Democrat presidents. No, it is the hateful and insecure
conservatives such as yourself who are pushing our country the wrong
direction.
June 11, 2005 2:30:02 AM

: Willcox wrote:
: > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
: >
: > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
: > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
: >
: > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
: > dying over there.
:
:
: Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?

To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
military. Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?
June 11, 2005 3:23:09 AM

"Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com> wrote in message news:1118444252.112210.138390@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Willcox wrote:
> > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> >
> > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> > dying over there.
>
> And?

With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
bigger cause for protest?
June 11, 2005 3:31:00 AM

: > : Willcox wrote:
[...]

June 11, 2005 5:42:43 AM

Hank L. wrote:

> The price of freedom is extremely high. It's only Conservative America
> that
> has the balls to try and help the rest of the world.

Yea they sure jumped in to help free Tibet.

Wait they don't have any oil, nevermind..
--

Stacey
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

So, when will you sign up?
June 11, 2005 1:09:11 PM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:

>With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
>approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
>bigger cause for protest?

Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
and decisively with the refutation.

But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.

or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
actual numbers, and get back to us.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:17:54 PM

Frank White wrote:
> In article <vcala118dfal0htaobphret281g7bq4olg@4ax.com>, gunner@lightspeed.net says...
> >
> >On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >>With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
> >>approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
> >>bigger cause for protest?
> >>
> >Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
> >and decisively with the refutation.
> >
> >But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
> >Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
> >
> >or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
> >actual numbers, and get back to us.
>
> The problem is, the Iraqi government isn't releasing civilian
> casualty figures. They're apparently refusing to even gather
> them from hospitals and morgues, perhaps out of fear of
> embarrassing the U.S. Based on the estimates made by
> organizations like Doctors without Borders and the Red Cross,
> though, who DO go to the morgues and hospitals, the 110,000
> figure seems to be low...
>
> Sorry. But this has not been a clean, precise, bloodless
> war. However much that may distress you.

It's not that the high casualties distresses him. He just keeps
repeating the same old lies, hoping to convince himself.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:30:23 PM

Omega wrote:
> <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> :
> :
> : Willcox wrote:
> : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> : >
> : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> : >
> : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> : > dying over there.
> :
> :
> : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
>
> To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
> military. Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?

What "pain" bumpkin? I thought you f***ers loved get your arms and legs
blowed off.
15 years in Vietnam wasn't enough for ya, eh?
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:31:54 PM

Chris Hayes wrote:
> Omega wrote:
> > <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > :
> > :
> > : Willcox wrote:
> > : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > : >
> > : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> > : >
> > : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> > : > dying over there.
> > :
> > :
> > : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
> >
> > To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
> > military.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> >Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?
>
> Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
> you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
> waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
> You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.

Not if they're all as "nazified" as he is.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:35:02 PM

Gunner wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
> >approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
> >bigger cause for protest?
> >
> Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
> and decisively with the refutation.

LANCET, the British medical journal. Ever heard of it bumpkin?
It's published by your ALLIES.
LOL!!

> But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
> Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
>
> or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
> actual numbers, and get back to us.

the actual numbers now will be higher than the figures Lancet gave.

> Gunner
>
> "Considering the events of recent years,
> the world has a long way to go to regain
> its credibility and reputation with the US."
> unknown
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:37:47 PM

Frank White wrote:
> In article <1118462328.143171.293000@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, eric@elcmedia.com says...
> >

> >Willcox wrote:

> >> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> >> dying over there.
> >
> >That's Bush's doing. Where is his shame?
>
> Bush said he doesn't think he's made any mistakes. You can't be
> ashamed if you feel you've done nothing wrong.
>
> FW

You must take great pride in having a pResident who is too stupid to
know right from wrong.
It must make decision making very easy for him.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 3:14:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In Re: The stench of US defeat is beginning to waft out of the
middle east on Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:52:09 GMT, by Omega, we read:

><jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>: Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
>: ignoble and humiliating exit?
>:
>
>For what ever reason, you want the US defeated. Somehow it validates your
>own failures.

Its not his failure. He didn't give the signal to
go to war. But he is signaling that it is time to
call a halt.

You want to come out of this clean, and it
bothers you that you won't have that option.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 6:10:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <vcala118dfal0htaobphret281g7bq4olg@4ax.com>, gunner@lightspeed.net says...

>On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
>>approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
>>bigger cause for protest?
>>
>Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
>and decisively with the refutation.
>
>But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
>Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
>
>or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
>actual numbers, and get back to us.

The problem is, the Iraqi government isn't releasing civilian
casualty figures. They're apparently refusing to even gather
them from hospitals and morgues, perhaps out of fear of
embarrassing the U.S. Based on the estimates made by
organizations like Doctors without Borders and the Red Cross,
though, who DO go to the morgues and hospitals, the 110,000
figure seems to be low...

Sorry. But this has not been a clean, precise, bloodless
war. However much that may distress you.

FW
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 6:27:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <1118462328.143171.293000@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, eric@elcmedia.com says...

>Willcox wrote:
>> <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
>> > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>>
>> Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
>> dying over there.
>
>That's Bush's doing. Where is his shame?

Bush said he doesn't think he's made any mistakes. You can't be
ashamed if you feel you've done nothing wrong.

FW
June 11, 2005 6:41:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

<eric@elcmedia.com> wrote in message
:
:
: > : Omega wrote:
: > : > <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > : > news:1118435236.540356.282170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: > : > :
: > : > :
: > : > : Willcox wrote:
: > : > : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
: > : > : >
[...]
No the democrats just put their enemies in prison or concentration camps
(remember WW2?). Or just kill them as they did at Ruby Ridge or Waco.
June 11, 2005 11:32:17 PM

On 11 Jun 2005 10:35:02 -0700, banmilk@hotmail.com wrote:

>Gunner wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> >With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
>> >approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
>> >bigger cause for protest?
>> >
>> Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
>> and decisively with the refutation.
>

>LANCET, the British medical journal. Ever heard of it bumpkin?
>It's published by your ALLIES.
>LOL!!

Yes, its quite well known. And its known to be wrong on many things.
Shrug
One should check the methodology of how they arrived at their figures,
and compare it to both the UN and this site

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Gunner

>> But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
>> Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
>>
>> or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
>> actual numbers, and get back to us.
>

>the actual numbers now will be higher than the figures Lancet gave.
>

>> Gunner
>>
>> "Considering the events of recent years,
>> the world has a long way to go to regain
>> its credibility and reputation with the US."
>> unknown

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:31:34 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:30:02 GMT, "Omega" <2121@insightbb.com> wrote:

><banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>:
>:
>: Willcox wrote:
>: > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>: >
>: > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
>: > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>: >
>: > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
>: > dying over there.
>:
>:
>: Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
>
>To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
>military. Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?

Simply following the Constitution and honoring the first
amendment would be sufficient. There's more to life than killing, you
know.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:34:02 AM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:31:00 GMT, "Omega" <2121@insightbb.com> wrote:

>"Chris Hayes" <hayes1@fadmail.com> wrote in message
>:
>: Omega wrote:
>: > <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>: > news:1118435236.540356.282170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>: > :
>: > :
>: > : Willcox wrote:
>: > : > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
>: > : >
>: > : > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for
>an
>: > : > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
>: > : >
>: > : > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting
>and
>: > : > dying over there.
>: > :
>: > :
>: > : Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?
>: >
>: > To do what? There is growing hatred of the anti war movement within the
>: > military.
>:
>: Bullshit.
>:
>: >Can we wage war on you? Make you "feel our pain"?
>:
>: Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit, assuming
>: you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US military
>: waging open warfare with the American public is just downright stupid.
>: You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.
>:
>
>With anti American attitudes like yours, you will be lucky if you do not end
>up dancing from a rope! It is democrats like you who are pushing this
>country into civil war.

There's a great difference between being anti-American and
being anti-lunatic-leaders.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:37:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:09:11 GMT, Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
>>approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
>>bigger cause for protest?
>>
>Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
>and decisively with the refutation.
>
>But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
>Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
>
>or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
>actual numbers, and get back to us.

"internet research" is right up there with military music and
Greman humor.

>Gunner
>
>"Considering the events of recent years,
> the world has a long way to go to regain
> its credibility and reputation with the US."
> unknown
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 3:14:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

<banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Willcox wrote:
> > <jen__cuthbert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Does the embassy in Iraq have a place to land marine choppers for an
> > > ignoble and humiliating exit?
> >
> > Have some freeking shame you sick degenerate. People are fighting and
> > dying over there.
>

> Then shouldn't *somebody* wise up and send them home?

What about rec.photo.digital don't you understand?
June 12, 2005 5:06:53 AM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:37:52 GMT, kashe@sonic.net wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:09:11 GMT, Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:09 GMT, "Rick" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>>With 1690 dead American soldiers (as of today), and
>>>approximately 110,000 dead Iraqi civilians, who has a
>>>bigger cause for protest?
>>>
>>Got cites for the "110,000"? Be warned..I will bitch slap you hard
>>and decisively with the refutation.
>>
>>But go ahead. We can always laugh at your Mind numbed robot of the
>>Left acceptence of the figure you just provided.
>>
>>or..you could actually do some internet research and find out the
>>actual numbers, and get back to us.
>>

> "internet research" is right up there with military music and
>Greman humor.

So you prefer to go through life butt ignorant? Im not surprised.

And what is Greman humor? Is that something like British humor?
Slapstick buffoonery or dry sortawit?

Gunner

>>Gunner
>>
>>"Considering the events of recent years,
>> the world has a long way to go to regain
>> its credibility and reputation with the US."
>> unknown

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:17:36 AM

eric@elcmedia.com wrote:
> Omega wrote:
>> "Chris Hayes" <hayes1@fadmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Bullshit.

>>> Keep it up, little man. You must be mocked inside your unit,
>>> assuming you're even in the military. To talk openly about the US
>>> military waging open warfare with the American public is just
>>> downright stupid. You'd see mass desertion and mutiny.
>>>

>> With anti American attitudes like yours, you will be lucky if you do
>> not end up dancing from a rope! It is democrats like you who are
>> pushing this country into civil war.
>
> I've heard plenty of times to leave the country if I don't support
> Bush, but I've never heard a Democrat say the same to those who don't
> approve of Democrat presidents. No, it is the hateful and insecure
> conservatives such as yourself who are pushing our country the wrong
> direction.

Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
country if Bush was reelected. As usual, they were lying.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:30:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <dcGdnccxDtguYDbfRVn-3g@giganews.com>, "Bob Harrington"
<rch.NOS-PAM@blarg.net> wrote:

>Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
>country if Bush was reelected.

Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 5:05:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"Gunner" <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

(snip)

> And what is Greman humor? Is that something like British humor?
> Slapstick buffoonery or dry sortawit?
>
> Gunner

----------

British humour is neither witty nor is it un-witty - it is usually
halfwitty.

LOL

Journalist
June 12, 2005 7:46:07 PM

news:D ennmac-ya02408000R1206050930240001@NNTP.InfoAve.Net...
: <rch.NOS-PAM@blarg.net> wrote:
:
: >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
: >country if Bush was reelected.
:
: Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.

Alex Baldwin, for one.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 8:02:02 PM

"Omega" <2121@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> "Dennis M" <dennmac@InfoAveObstacle.Net> wrote in message
> news:D ennmac-ya02408000R1206050930240001@NNTP.InfoAve.Net...
> : In article <dcGdnccxDtguYDbfRVn-3g@giganews.com>, "Bob Harrington"
> : <rch.NOS-PAM@blarg.net> wrote:
> :
> : >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
> : >country if Bush was reelected.
> :
> : Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
>
> Alex Baldwin, for one.

It's funny how some people get their panties all atwist over some gratuitous
promise by some B-list Hollywood type, yet completely disregard with perfect
equanimity the many broken promises and other lies of great consequence of
their elected officials.

Jeff
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 8:02:03 PM

Jeffrey McCann wrote:
> "Omega" <2121@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Dennis M" <dennmac@InfoAveObstacle.Net> wrote in message
>>news:D ennmac-ya02408000R1206050930240001@NNTP.InfoAve.Net...
>>: In article <dcGdnccxDtguYDbfRVn-3g@giganews.com>, "Bob Harrington"
>>: <rch.NOS-PAM@blarg.net> wrote:
>>:
>>: >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
>>: >country if Bush was reelected.
>>:
>>: Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
>>
>>Alex Baldwin, for one.
>

> It's funny how some people get their panties all atwist over some gratuitous
> promise by some B-list Hollywood type, yet completely disregard with perfect
> equanimity the many broken promises and other lies of great consequence of
> their elected officials.
>
> Jeff

Perhaps we know that politicians and elected Officials are expected to
lie in the performance of their duties.

--
He who establishes a tyranny and does not kill Brutus,
and he who establishes a democratic regime and does not kill
the sons of Brutus, will not last long.

Niccolo Machiavelli
June 12, 2005 8:56:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

: > : >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
: > : >country if Bush was reelected.
: > :
: > : Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
: >
: > Alex Baldwin, for one.
:
: It's funny how some people get their panties all atwist over some gratuitous
: promise by some B-list Hollywood type, yet completely disregard with perfect
: equanimity the many broken promises and other lies of great consequence of
: their elected officials.
:
: Jeff

Maybe it is because the left holds themselves up as holier than thou and are
more self righteous than the religious right.....
June 12, 2005 9:40:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:30:24 -0500, dennmac@InfoAveObstacle.Net
(Dennis M) wrote:

>In article <dcGdnccxDtguYDbfRVn-3g@giganews.com>, "Bob Harrington"
><rch.NOS-PAM@blarg.net> wrote:
>
>>Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
>>country if Bush was reelected.
>
>Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/leave.htm

Need more, dickbreath?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 9:47:50 PM

Omega wrote:
> : > : >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
> : > : >country if Bush was reelected.
> : > :
> : > : Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
> : >
> : > Alex Baldwin, for one.
> :
> : It's funny how some people get their panties all atwist over some gratuitous
> : promise by some B-list Hollywood type, yet completely disregard with perfect
> : equanimity the many broken promises and other lies of great consequence of
> : their elected officials.
> :
> : Jeff
>
> Maybe it is because the left holds themselves up as holier than thou and are
> more self righteous than the religious right.....

Bullshit. I live in the Bible Belt and there is no one anywhere more
self-righteous than a fundamentalist S. Baptist. It just isn't
possible. Any additional righteousness would automatically create a
vacuum that would haul their miserable asses to heaven immediately.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:31:59 AM

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:56:53 GMT, "Omega" <2121@insightbb.com> wrote:

>: > : >Heck - there were quite a few *Democrats* that promised to leave the
>: > : >country if Bush was reelected.
>: > :
>: > : Give us some specific examples, Yankee Doodle Dickweed.
>: >
>: > Alex Baldwin, for one.
>:
>: It's funny how some people get their panties all atwist over some gratuitous
>: promise by some B-list Hollywood type, yet completely disregard with perfect
>: equanimity the many broken promises and other lies of great consequence of
>: their elected officials.
>:
>: Jeff
>
>Maybe it is because the left holds themselves up as holier than thou and are
>more self righteous than the religious right.....

No, it's because the lies of those you put on a pedestal embarrass you
and you want to ignore them while pointing the light in some other
direction.
!