Sign in with
Your question

Which Cooler Master for Asus G73JH

Last response: in Components
July 3, 2012 8:25:08 PM

Hi everyone, i recently purchased an Asus G73JH laptop and before i start seriously gaming i am looking for a good cooler to use. My choices are limited as i can only buy through TradeMe.co.nz (as i'm in New Zealand). I think i should not my laptop has a 17.3 inch screen (so i requires a large cooler).

Could anyone please tell me which would be the best cooler out of these, and if it would be suitable in terms of cooling performance, etc. As a note, the vents for my Asus are located in the middle of the underside, 2 situated an inch or two from the perfect center.

COOLER MASTER NotePal Infinite EVO - $60
COOLER MASTER NOTEPAL U3 - $55
COOLER MASTER NBC-5218H - $35
This unbranded cooler: http://www.trademe.co.nz/computers/laptops/other/auctio...
Cooler Master Notepal Infinite - $17

Any advice on this would be great! I would love to know your opinions on the best cooler here for my laptop. Price also isn't really a bearing, more just how well my laptop will fit and be cooled.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b D Laptop
July 4, 2012 1:15:22 AM

Asus has front intake ports and exhausts directly out the back. I'm not sure theres a cooler designed to work with it. You'd be better off buying an airconditioner.
m
l
July 5, 2012 9:58:06 PM

All our exceptional cooler for your laptop. In my opinion, I would get the U3 due to the removable fans in which I will place it near the part where the laptop gets the most heat.
m
l
Related resources
!