Is there going to be a Terri Schiavo videogame for Xbox?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I see her name posted on this NG.
10 answers Last reply
More about terri schiavo videogame xbox
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:4247335A.100CF60C@hotmail.com...
    >I see her name posted on this NG.

    Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    What else is new?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    news:OPSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
    >
    > "Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:4247335A.100CF60C@hotmail.com...
    >>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >
    > Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    > What else is new?
    Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
    posted here.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Thoth wrote:
    > "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    > news:OPSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
    >
    >>"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>news:4247335A.100CF60C@hotmail.com...
    >>
    >>>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>
    >>Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    >>What else is new?
    >
    > Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
    > posted here.

    In a subject header? I haven't.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "funk_n_orbit" <mark.lyle@o-gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:3ap6fjF6cpderU1@individual.net...
    > Thoth wrote:
    >> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    >> news:OPSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
    >>
    >>>"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>news:4247335A.100CF60C@hotmail.com...
    >>>
    >>>>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>>
    >>>Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't
    >>>belong.
    >>>What else is new?
    >>
    >> Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
    >> posted here.
    >
    > In a subject header? I haven't.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Gene Simmons" <bribrew@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    news:gwJ1e.10360$S46.10348@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
    >
    > "funk_n_orbit" <mark.lyle@o-gmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:3ap6fjF6cpderU1@individual.net...
    >> Thoth wrote:
    >>> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    >>> news:OPSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
    >>>
    >>>>"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>>news:4247335A.100CF60C@hotmail.com...
    >>>>
    >>>>>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>>>
    >>>>Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't
    >>>>belong.
    >>>>What else is new?
    >>>
    >>> Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
    >>> posted here.
    >>
    >> In a subject header? I haven't.
    >

    You are so behind the times. Jeez.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Tom McCafferty wrote:
    > I see her name posted on this NG.
    >
    Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:fK%1e.26814$uw6.21164@trnddc06...
    > Tom McCafferty wrote:
    >> I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>
    > Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...

    So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    I heard they were going to make it into a video game. But it got too
    expensive so they pulled the plug on it.

    -Eric
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Boody Bandit wrote:
    > "AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:fK%1e.26814$uw6.21164@trnddc06...
    >
    >>Tom McCafferty wrote:
    >>
    >>>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>>
    >>
    >>Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
    >
    >
    > So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?
    >
    >
    I think the main villian might be a dried out sponge
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:g0l2e.34226$ed6.5477@trndny06...
    > Boody Bandit wrote:
    >> "AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:fK%1e.26814$uw6.21164@trnddc06...
    >>
    >>>Tom McCafferty wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>I see her name posted on this NG.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
    >>
    >>
    >> So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?
    > I think the main villian might be a dried out sponge

    Kewl, so you "will" be the villain in the game.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games