Is there going to be a Terri Schiavo videogame for Xbox?

Last response: in Video Games
March 28, 2005 2:25:47 AM

I see her name posted on this NG.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:25:48 AM

"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I see her name posted on this NG.

Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
What else is new?
March 28, 2005 2:25:49 AM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
news:o PSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...

> "Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I see her name posted on this NG.
>
> Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
> What else is new?
Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
posted here.
March 28, 2005 2:25:50 AM

Thoth wrote:
> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> news:o PSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
>
>>"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I see her name posted on this NG.
>>
>>Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
>>What else is new?
>
> Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
> posted here.

In a subject header? I haven't.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 5:57:32 AM

"funk_n_orbit" <mark.lyle@o-gmail.com> wrote in message
> Thoth wrote:
>> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>> news:o PSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...
>>
>>>"Tom McCafferty" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Just a bunch of busybodies sticking their nose in where it doesn't
>>>belong.
>>>What else is new?
>>
>> Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
>> posted here.
>
> In a subject header? I haven't.
March 28, 2005 5:57:33 AM

"Gene Simmons" <bribrew@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "funk_n_orbit" <mark.lyle@o-gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Thoth wrote:
>>> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
>>> news:o PSdncCJcdUopNrfRVn-rA@suscom.com...

>>> Is there going to be a Tom McCafferty game on Xbox? I've seen his name
>>> posted here.
>>
>> In a subject header? I haven't.

You are so behind the times. Jeez.
March 29, 2005 2:41:15 AM

Tom McCafferty wrote:
> I see her name posted on this NG.

Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:08:12 PM

"AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:fK%1e.26814$uw6.21164@trnddc06...
> Tom McCafferty wrote:
>> I see her name posted on this NG.
>>
> Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...

So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:25:46 PM

I heard they were going to make it into a video game. But it got too
expensive so they pulled the plug on it.

-Eric
March 30, 2005 2:54:04 AM

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:fK%1e.26814$uw6.21164@trnddc06...
>
>>Tom McCafferty wrote:
>>
>>>I see her name posted on this NG.
>>>

>>Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
>

> So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?

I think the main villian might be a dried out sponge
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 2:54:05 AM

"AA" <a@a.com> wrote in message news:g0l2e.34226$ed6.5477@trndny06...
> Boody Bandit wrote:

>>>Could be a GTA type game where you kill retards...
>>

>> So then can we count on you for being the main villian in this game?
> I think the main villian might be a dried out sponge

Kewl, so you "will" be the villain in the game.
!