hotfixes sp2 without having sp2

Hi is this normal- I was inthe add/remove program section & noticed that I
have sp2 hotfixes in there. At least 14 or so. Of course I have the ones for
sp1-I have not installed the cd for sp2 yet so why is it that I have those
updates installed already?? Puzzled

--
Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !

Some hofixes are a part of SP2 and as such have that designation. If you
install SP2, those listed hotfixes would disappear and be integrated into
the full SP2 installation.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"RustyM" <RM@RMcom> wrote in message
> Hi is this normal- I was inthe add/remove program section & noticed that I
> have sp2 hotfixes in there. At least 14 or so. Of course I have the ones
> for
> sp1-I have not installed the cd for sp2 yet so why is it that I have those
> updates installed already?? Puzzled
>
> --
> Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !

TRENDING THREADS