Hd6950 not detect my monitor when i install the amd ccc.

amdphs

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
i have hd6950 msi twin frozr II 2gb then i connect the gpu with hdmi to my lcd tv before installing the driver with no problem. the system detect the gpu. after i installed the latest 6900 series driver (amd ccc), the monitor shows no signal after rebooting. i already do reseating. looking for other driver still the monitor show no signal. i need help here. please someone.

my system spec is asrock extreme4 gen3 mobo, i5 2500k, 8gb vengeance ram. 850w 80plus gold psu. anything wrong? thank you in advanced.

amdphs

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
yes, i hooked everything last night i try on asus 3d monitor, still same problem. i try diffrent ccc version still no signal after installing and rebooting. before the ccc install it send signal to my monitor and the system detected the 6900 series graphis dispaly. only after installing ccc the problem starts. any idea?

Max1s

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
Actually I have a similar problem. My ASUS 6950 Direct CUII will put an analog signal to my monitor via the "VGA compatible" video out plug, but when I use the other plug, which is labeled as being able to run single and dual link DVI, I get no signal.

When you say you have no signal after reboot, does that mean you can't see the post screen or get into the bios? If so, it's not the drivers, but if you can at least see the post screen, you should go into safe mode and uninstall the drivers.

Where did you install get the new drivers from? Drivers should not be able to do such a problem where there is no signal at all. Perhaps a bios update or virus could have, but not drivers.