Chaos Theory

Last response: in Video Games
March 29, 2005 7:41:06 AM

Looks like I'm getting mine tonight. WHOOHOO!!!

I'll post soon with comments...

More about : chaos theory

March 29, 2005 7:41:07 AM

"Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Looks like I'm getting mine tonight. WHOOHOO!!!
>
> I'll post soon with comments...

spent the entire day doing co-op...
this rocks!
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 11:19:49 PM

Looks KILLER! Wow... what graphics!!! This is as close to actually playing
CG as I've seen out of the X-Box!

Got both a Collector's Edition and a standard edition so I can system link.

No one was on last night on LIVE. Guess I got some of the very first
copies.

!