Chaos Theory

Looks like I'm getting mine tonight. WHOOHOO!!!

I'll post soon with comments...
2 answers Last reply
More about chaos theory

    "Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Looks like I'm getting mine tonight. WHOOHOO!!!
    >
    > I'll post soon with comments...

    spent the entire day doing co-op...
    this rocks!

    Looks KILLER! Wow... what graphics!!! This is as close to actually playing
    CG as I've seen out of the X-Box!

    Got both a Collector's Edition and a standard edition so I can system link.

    No one was on last night on LIVE. Guess I got some of the very first
    copies.

    "Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Looks like I'm getting mine tonight. WHOOHOO!!!
    >
    > I'll post soon with comments...

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games