Change the folder name under documents and settings

Hi,

How can I change the folder name which is same as my login name (under
Documents and Settings folder) ? Thanks,

Afshin
2 answers Last reply
More about change folder documents settings

    "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote
    | Hi,
    |
    | How can I change the folder name which is same as my login name (under
    | Documents and Settings folder) ? Thanks,
    |
    | Afshin

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421
    How to Take Ownership of a File or Folder in XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151

    Following on from that, can the *same* XP Pro be installed on a second (80
    gig) HD on the same machine, with the choice to use either at start up, so
    that I can then use the clean install or the somewhat messy old one <g>?
    ....and when i get the *new* one how I want it, can I then dump the old
    version ok?

    I currently have XP Pro and Win98SE dual booted on the partitiord 60 gig
    main drive.

    "a nonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote
    > | Hi,
    > |
    > | How can I change the folder name which is same as my login name (under
    > | Documents and Settings folder) ? Thanks,
    > |
    > | Afshin
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308421
    > How to Take Ownership of a File or Folder in XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151
    > How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile

Configuration Login Microsoft Customization Windows XP