Change the folder name under documents and settings

Hi,

How can I change the folder name which is same as my login name (under
Documents and Settings folder) ? Thanks,

Afshin

zulu

Following on from that, can the *same* XP Pro be installed on a second (80
gig) HD on the same machine, with the choice to use either at start up, so
that I can then use the clean install or the somewhat messy old one <g>?
....and when i get the *new* one how I want it, can I then dump the old
version ok?

I currently have XP Pro and Win98SE dual booted on the partitiord 60 gig
main drive.