Sign in with
Your question

Need help with choosing best o/c ad gameing case 2012

Last response: in Components
July 5, 2012 9:37:42 AM

Hello guys,
I ve searched alot of thread but most are outdated and to be honest everyone has his own needs. I am looking for o/c and gameing case that will be big, will have place to house 240mm WC rad , will be quite nice designed , have a window and nice optional thing would be hot swap HDD bay but not neccesary. I had cotnact with NZXT switch 810 but it seems to be manufactured from poor quality material. I am looking for v high quality case , durable and tough . Would be nice if it had more than 2 cm place behind mobo to house the cable mnagement . What would be your suggestions ? I was looking at obsidian 800D but the side panel mounting with those buttons seems slopp and some people say that the panels are vibrating so i think i would be looking for something with more traditional mounting option. Thank is advance ; )
a b ) Power supply
July 5, 2012 9:53:25 AM

izajasz said:
Hello guys,
I ve searched alot of thread but most are outdated and to be honest everyone has his own needs. I am looking for o/c and gameing case that will be big, will have place to house 240mm WC rad , will be quite nice designed , have a window and nice optional thing would be hot swap HDD bay but not neccesary. I had cotnact with NZXT switch 810 but it seems to be manufactured from poor quality material. I am looking for v high quality case , durable and tough . Would be nice if it had more than 2 cm place behind mobo to house the cable mnagement . What would be your suggestions ? I was looking at obsidian 800D but the side panel mounting with those buttons seems slopp and some people say that the panels are vibrating so i think i would be looking for something with more traditional mounting option. Thank is advance ; )

Simple Answer .. Corsair 500r

http://www.corsair.com/carbide-series-500r-mid-tower-ca...

July 5, 2012 10:02:42 AM

Nice case but it doesnt have a window at the side panel . I really would like to have a plexiglass window on the side panel. Anyway looks like a good case !
Related resources
July 5, 2012 10:27:57 AM

Really nice case . But i would prefer full tower for future WC upgrade. And I doubt this 650D can house thick 240mm (not like H100) with fans ; (
a b ) Power supply
July 5, 2012 10:47:12 AM

Yees itt can as I've used it for several wc builds installing 2 x 240mm thick rads.
July 5, 2012 11:14:22 AM

Ok , then im going to do a reasearch about this case. In the meantime can someone suggest another case that would be ok for my needs ?
July 5, 2012 2:07:40 PM

Im a looking at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgXSgUU6zY and it seems that with my mobo Rampage IV Extreme which has ram slots closer to the upper edge of the mobo it can be a problem to mount the rad. I use Corsair dominator GT ram with high heatsinks.
!