Sign in with
Your question

Computer problems

Last response: in Components
July 5, 2012 1:46:01 PM

Hello, as i donot know what is failing i am not entirely sure what to call it so i will just list the problems

my first problem that happens most often is for no reason the moniter just shuts off like it loses power, and then turns itself back on

my second problem which also happens somewhat frequently is that my computer seems to lose all power and turn itself off no matter what i am doing, then it turns itself on like i had told it to do a restart

it also turns off the telephone plugged into the same curcuit but i have recently replaced that because i though that might be the problem

is it the power supply or something else do you know?

More about : computer problems

a b ) Power supply
July 8, 2012 12:50:11 AM

mattstephens said:
Hello, as i donot know what is failing i am not entirely sure what to call it so i will just list the problems

my first problem that happens most often is for no reason the moniter just shuts off like it loses power, and then turns itself back on

my second problem which also happens somewhat frequently is that my computer seems to lose all power and turn itself off no matter what i am doing, then it turns itself on like i had told it to do a restart

it also turns off the telephone plugged into the same curcuit but i have recently replaced that because i though that might be the problem

is it the power supply or something else do you know?

first check the power cable running to your monitor and pc,sometimes if they are not pushed all the way in,a slight movement can turn it off,i had this happen at work a few days ago,and be sure the power to the wall is fine
m
l
!