Moving large game saves to another xbox

My memory card has only 502 blocks available when empty. that's way too
little to copy my Splinter Cell game save which is over 2000 blocks.

Is there a way to transfer the saves over the network from one xbox to
another?
1 answer Last reply
More about moving large game saves xbox

    "freak" <freak@me.com> wrote in message
    > My memory card has only 502 blocks available when empty. that's way too
    > little to copy my Splinter Cell game save which is over 2000 blocks.
    >
    > Is there a way to transfer the saves over the network from one xbox to
    > another?

    Are you sure that's the game save and not the downloadable content? Seems
    awfully big for a game that really doesn't keep track of all that much other
    than the fact you've completed a level...

    And to answer your other question, on an unmodded Xbox, the only way I know
    of is to use one of those USB devices (Mega X-key is one. I THINK the
    Action Replay would also work) that is designed for that purpose. I think
    they run about 25 bucks.

    BTM

Console Gaming Memory Card Games Xbox Video Games