teckthekid

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
I have my card for a little over a year now.
I had one problem just before last Halloween.
I moved my PC to the other place because of the party at my house and when I turned on my PC all I could hear was nine beeps, pause, nine beeps again and again.
I looked inside, tried to push stuff inside (RAM looked a bit loose), I tried to turn it on again, it worked. No problems till today.
When I turned on my PC it started with no problems, I turned on my TV (which is plugged as second display) and I had weird straps on it, like a graphic error, I checked HDMI signal from BlueRay Player and it was the same. I plugged off PC cable from TV, turn it OFF and ON and no problem on HDMI signal, when I plugged PC cable back in everything gone mad.
I checked the cable connection my pc and when I just touched it both screens (Monitor and TV) gone black. I tried to turn it off with keyboard, I managed it.
I turn it ON again, and nothing, nine beeps again…
I looked inside again, no loose RAM. Everything as it should be, I tied to push things anyway just in case.
I plugged power cable and turned on pc (with nothing plugged in), it worked, I turned it off, plugged all the stuff, turn on, nine beeps…
Again I pushed things, tried again with Monitor only cable, works fine, I plugged TV when PC was turned on, everything worked fine.
I went to work, came back home, weird straps on TV again…
Does anyone knows what that might be?
Is it problems with Graphic Card or maybe just a VGA cable that is connected to TV?

Sorry for my English, it’s not my first language.

Kind regards, Wojciech.