Moto MPX 220 Update

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 17, 2005 4:38:29 AM

Hi. I don't think this was mentioned yet, but the MPX 220 has a new
Software / Flash update.
For those interested...

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/softwareupdate.asp#

I had a dead link on the second page where it says "if you want to
continue..."
However, I was using the FireFox browser, and the link didn't work.
When I used Internet Explorer, I was able to download the update from the
link.

The flash update itself seems to work ok for me.
HTH :>)
--
Dana

More about : moto mpx 220 update

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 4:16:19 AM

we have had alot of complains and returns on the mpx220 even after
they were recalled and flashed. I do not recommend this phone.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:38:29 -0400, "Dana" <delouis@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Hi. I don't think this was mentioned yet, but the MPX 220 has a new
>Software / Flash update.
>For those interested...
>
>http://direct.motorola.com/ens/softwareupdate.asp#
>
>I had a dead link on the second page where it says "if you want to
>continue..."
>However, I was using the FireFox browser, and the link didn't work.
>When I used Internet Explorer, I was able to download the update from the
>link.
>
>The flash update itself seems to work ok for me.
>HTH :>)
July 18, 2005 1:58:32 PM

Hi. Yes, I agree there are problems with this phone. :>(
Just to mention... For those with the phone already, this is a "New" flash
update that was just recently posted.
The flash update was pulled from Moto's web site for the last few months.
Hopefully, this "new" flash update will help correct any problems for those
with the phone already.
I haven't noticed any differences yet, so I would be curious to learn if
anyone else sees any benefits.
It looks like a "BT Serial Port Setup" was added under Accessories as the
only change I've seen so far.
--
Dana

!