Where to get PC2100 Ram at CL2 ?

Hi,
testers in all reviews i have read so far used DDR Ram at CL2 speed, but i haven't been able to find a place where i actually could buy those modules. I could only find those "slow" modules at CL 2.5 :(
Does anybody know where to buy CL2 modules in Europe (I live in Germany) ?
What companies do already produce PC2100 DDR-Ram at CL2 ?

Thanks a lot !
4 answers Last reply
More about where pc2100
  1. I've yet to see any for sale on the web either... All the CAS2 RAM on testers websites are engineering samples. Call Crucial and tell them you are a developer- they will sell it to you.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"
  2. Apacer PC2100 are able to run at CL2.
    http://www.apacer.com/news/launch/index_pc2100.htm

I got mine here in Sweden so they should be available to you to.

They're also the first to just release PC2700(!). I feel an upgrade coming on... :)

AMD TBIRD 1.33
    Asus A7M266
    Vapochill
    nVida Geoforce3
    Apacer 256MB DDR266
    Seagate X15
  3. The Crucial PC-2100 I have will run just fine at CAS 2-2-2 even though it's only rated at CAS 2.5-3-3.
  4. The only DDR 2100CL2 I have found is Corsair, but only in 128M modules because the 256M was recently recalled. This is based on some thorough researching I have done over the last week.

I prefer 256M and CL2 myself. Then again, it appears all the CL2.5 DDR from Corsair, Micron/Crucial, and Mushchin appears to work well - stable and capable of decent overclocking. This is what is being said out there, no first hand experience.

Please, if anyone wants to expand.

JB
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Reviews DDR RAM