My specs are

AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2GHz
Crossair 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
Sparkale Geforce GTS 450 1GB Stock OC
MSI 785GM-P45 Motherboard
Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460w PSU
(OLD) 80GB HDD of Seagate
LG DVD Drive

Recently i have placed updated from my stock cpu cooler to Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Cooler
I wanted to ask that is my PSU which is Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460W enough for my rigg including my new CPU cooler. Will my psu be able to power my hardware as i play latest game. And i have no money of upgrading My psu.

Your PSU is fine. A 92mm fan, such as the one on your cooler, only draws 5 watts at full tilt.

Looking at the rest of your system, at full load your rig will draw about 275w and it'll idle around 160w. You've got plenty of headroom.

have fun!

^+1. I agree with henydiah, but the review doesn't really illustrate why you shouldn't use this PSU to overclock.

The reason is its split 12v rail. It has 2 that each deliver 18 amps, which equates to 216 watts per rail. One of those rails goes to the motherboard, and the other goes to the video card.

Your processor uses 125w at load, the motherboard+RAM uses ~50w (at load), and any fans plugged into the motherboard use ~5w each at full RPM. Even if the CPU cooler's fan is the only one plugged into the motherboard, you'll be running 180w while pushing your computer.

Your PSU can handle that just fine, but it doesn't leave much overclocking headroom, as each 0.1v increase from the default 1.4v adds 9 watts to the CPU's power consumption. You can still get a pretty decent overclock on the BE processors at the stock voltage, however.

http://www.klaslo.com/amd-phenom-ii-x4-955-black-edition-overclocking/

have fun!

One rail to the ATX12v, that's the cpu power connector
One rail to everything else, MB, PCIe, sata, molex, blah, blah, blah
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-eXtreme-Power-Plus-460-W-RS-460-PMSR-A3-Power-Supply-Review/550/6

No, and according to an old Intel suggestion the CPU power connector should be on its own rail, this is an old suggestion and with the lifting of the 240 VA limit per rail what connector goes where has become a bit more up to the manufacturer so now the CPU connector often shares it's rail with something else.

In this case the motherboard, graphics card, and everything except the CPU are powered of 12V1 while the CPU is powered from 12V2. Follow the link delluser posted, hardware secret's reviews almost always say what connectors go with each 12 V rail.

And the reason it isn't to be used for overclocking isn't because of it's rail distribution, its because it can only deliver about 430 W of the 460 W it claims, though sadly being only 30 W short makes it one of the best units of the eXtreme Power Plus series, granted that is a really low bar to clear

Yes your PSU is fine, you just don't have room to overclock.

Think I answered my own question. Correct me if I'm wrong (again), but I had part of the reason right, just the wrong allocations. The 12v powering the GPU, mobo, etc is the stressed one preventing overclocking, then? So he could oc the processor, but not the video card?