PINK screen XFX 6750 HD ddr3

ashspark

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
Just last night my fiancé and I installed a new XFX 6750 HD ddr3 graphics card into my computer. It was working fine all last night but just a few minutes ago I was hopping on the computer and the screen suddenly turned hot pink. I have checked all of the monitor connections and they seem to be quite sturdy but I have not checked the connection inside of the computer yet. Has anyone seen this problem with this specific card? Or have any ideas of how to trouble shoot this issue? I'm not sure if it's the card as it was working perfectly last night. Any ideas/tips/suggestions would be absolutely appreciated. I'm new to upgrading systems so I've been doing some reading but most threads state that the card is most likely a bad one. I'll be checking back quite often!
<3

ashspark

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
Hiya:
So we checked the drivers in safe mode and it was still pink.
After that we removed the card and placed it back in to make sure it was as secure as possible, the screen was still pink.
Now we have just attached an HDMI cable from my video card to my TV. The TV display is normal coloration, but the monitor is still pink. We have another monitor cable en route to test whether it is a faulty cable or the input.

Is this the best course of action? Any other advice??

ashspark

TRENDING THREADS