Sign in with
Your question
Closed

New Member -- Help! and suggestions..

Last response: in Forum Feedback
November 23, 2011 4:47:22 AM

Hey People,

I am a new member here, and was wondering if i need any 'heads up' on any forum rules, issues, hidden facts, fun facts, eastereggs, noob-talk.. and all that yadadada..

Anything that i can do to avoid being banned..
or
Anything that i can do to become a moderator..
or
Anything that i can do to be.. simply a 'Law-abiding' member..

Lol..

Anyway,
I'm gonna stay with Tom's hardware for a looooooooooooooooooonggg.. :D  time..

But still need your HELP to do that.

Stuff About me:
A student.
Going to build a Budget Gaming rig.
Going to enjoy Life.. in general

(I hope that info does the trick)

Oh and.. Introduce yourselfs too...
And also state how long youve been following Tom's Hardware and how feel about that.. :p 

Until then, Adios!
Ciao.
Later

More about : member suggestions

November 23, 2011 5:32:54 AM

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

The Forum Rules are in Sticky Posts in every sub-Forum page but generally reflect life itself in that the kind of behaviour is expected as would be acceptable in society in general. I've been here a year or so and have so far only managed to hack off about twenty five Moderators but have yet to be thrown out completely. :D 

Good luck here - it's a nice place to be and if you can give some good advice and pick up some useful tips back, you won't go far wrong.

November 23, 2011 7:03:24 AM

Saga Lout said:

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

The Forum Rules are in Sticky Posts in every sub-Forum page but generally reflect life itself in that the kind of behaviour is expected as would be acceptable in society in general. I've been here a year or so and have so far only managed to hack off about twenty five Moderators but have yet to be thrown out completely. :D 

Good luck here - it's a nice place to be and if you can give some good advice and pick up some useful tips back, you won't go far wrong.

Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome :p . Sounds great to be a part of this community now. Hoping to contribute effectively enough to be considered a helpful member here at Tom's Hardware. :D 

Good luck to you too. and thanks once again.
Related resources
July 31, 2012 5:53:38 AM

I'm an Apprentice now. B)
November 15, 2012 9:20:09 PM

Saga Lout can I have my left arm back now?

:) 
November 15, 2012 9:22:47 PM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
!