Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Which is better to buy, PC or XBox version?

Lee
3 answers Last reply
More about splinter cell chaos theory

    "lfriedlander" <lfriedla@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > Which is better to buy, PC or XBox version?

    Apparently the game is great on both platforms. If you want to sit on the
    couch and like using a gamepad, get the X-Box version. If you like the
    mouse/keyboard control get the PC one. If your PC is a good one the game
    will also look better on your PC. I got it for the X-Box because we wanted
    to play split screen co-op on the TV from the couch.

    - Cryo

    Cryofax wrote:
    > "lfriedlander" <lfriedla@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Which is better to buy, PC or XBox version?
    >

    > Apparently the game is great on both platforms. If you want to sit on the
    > couch and like using a gamepad, get the X-Box version. If you like the
    > mouse/keyboard control get the PC one. If your PC is a good one the game
    > will also look better on your PC. I got it for the X-Box because we wanted
    > to play split screen co-op on the TV from the couch.
    >
    > - Cryo

    Cryo,
    I find myself feeling the same way more and more now too. I got my hands
    on a nice Nvidia 6800 a few months ao. Actually was a replacement to a
    one year old 9800 Pro that was replaced due to bad fan. Anyways, long
    story short, I never use the PC to play anything and always find myself
    in front of th xbox, regardless of the graphics difference....

    Guess I'm a consoler/dpad gamer at heart, trickling back to super mario
    brothers on the NES (which I still like to play by the way).....nothing
    beats chilling on the couch playing on the big screen....

    "theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    > Guess I'm a consoler/dpad gamer at heart, trickling back to super mario
    > brothers on the NES (which I still like to play by the way).....nothing
    > beats chilling on the couch playing on the big screen....

    yup yup.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games