TMSter

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
Wonder how it would work if they were In the same socket the GPU and CPU Maybe one under the motherboard and one on top in a dual sided socket. Don't mind me i am just crazy, but seems like it would take up less room that way although heat probably be a factor to deal with. ..take it easy on me i'm new. I have no clue what i am talking about.lol :p

TMSter

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
Sorry thought i was in the 4x4 thread. They were talking about having a cpu in one socket and gpu in the other. :roll:

TMSter

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
Well it would open up a little realestate that way and you could use that for memory for the gpu. Think somebody mentioned using xdr memory or something. :roll: I was just trying to think out side the box a little. :wink:

TMSter

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
Yeah that probably would be great for the gaming except for having more stuff on your desktop or if have laptop that kinda takes away from the mobile part a little. Mobile for me would be everything together and small, so doesn't take a lot to carry around. :p

TMSter

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
Don't you know you should'nt talk to strangers. lol Just noticed my stranger title. Do you want a peice of candy?lol :p